Thread: Little update
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 04:58 AM
Atomic is offline Atomic

Send a message via ICQ to Atomic
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
J-Factor

you should not go by what other maybe saying it not totally true, call mike get it right from the horse mouth is on the money.

they are working on DFBHD-Team Sabre a updated version for the PlayStation 2 only, going to hit the stores in 2007.

all so he said that DF:BHD family CDrom is dead they not going to be any updates for the game at all.
1-818-878-0325 (not a tollfree number)
west coast time zone U.S.A
9am-5pm M-F
ask for mike he will say the same thing i posted above.

there is only a newer updated version of the game coming out its for PS2 2007.
===========================================
"NovaLogic employee" if they can't name the source it all bull.
Novalogic, inc Employee OMG that can be any one some young girl askering the telephone to forward calls to other dept's come on thats so full of bull.

My Source is Mike there he the man in charge.
Read My Lips there not going to be any updates for a old game at all DF:BHD-Team Sabre is done with totally.

No other updates for "DF:BHD-Team Sabre Cdrom" will come out at all for it
subject is deadend rumours are not the whole truth it means they don't know 100% in turn it maybe a total lie. in this case it is a lie.

i did call Novalogic, Inc tech and ask for Mike by name you can too. got the dirt on this so call half bake lie.
===========================================
Wish list i would love to see them come out with newer mods for DF:BHD and for DF:LW as will. then it be revamp but lets get real here that will never happen
Here's Atomic defending himself again at NovaHQ :-)

The person I have talked with was the "Nova-Admin" at the NovaWorld forums telling me the following.

Quote:
We are working on an update for BHD to deal with the server crasher. What else it updates is still TBD.
Quote:
As for the BHD update, I just don't want to say something in particular will be included that may not make it in. I can tell you that we have put in a lot of fixes that should foil the crasher, but I am going to hold off on anything else until I have seen it in the build with my own eyes. I don't like putting my foot in my mouth. [Wink]
So don't come up that it is a BS story, so it seems like the "person" you have talked with dont know everything or cannot speak about it.