View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 07:27 AM
Lip A Girl is offline Lip A Girl

Sad People Picking on Me

Well i whil a go i was a memeber of dfb and i posted a forum that sed i have ADHD and ADD and a disorder but it started ok people helping me then they started to pick on me heres what some of the thing they sed were

Heres my problem i have ADHD and i have a disorder my mind cant control so i cant spell properly as you can see some of my words are wrong i know alot of spelling word but no all so yer there you have it.

what they sed

Yea, I know what you mean, is this what you are talking about ?

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on!!

LMAO

LoL, I can read that, you just have to place the letterts right or guess the word from them...

"Only smart people can read this.

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand, what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to research at Cambridge University.

It doesn't matter, in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing that the first and the last letter are in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah, and I always thought spelling was important!

If you can read this, pass it on!

LMAO"

And I did it without any help... I just cant do this in my language, 'cos no one could read it then, it would be too complicated, but I'll try... Maybe that is the way, how to recognize smart people... LoL

Actually the only letters that need to be placed correctly are the first & last letters & the other letters can be jumbled. The mind can read it quite well, well most minds can.......lol

I can read it. I'm a srmrat peeple. Taht's greath.

First and last letter have to be placed right. Obviusly you can't read it, 'cos it says in the text. And if you are talking about one person, you don't use word "people"...

I tinhk you soluhd try aaign.

and i get picked and bashed at school and im sick of it im ganna go blow somehting up if it dosent stop if any one heres a member of dfb contact A.Bullet and tell him there people picking on people with diorders and i was in a good mode into they started on the thread now people around they world pick on me . Regards Lip A Girl.

Im Wondering Why Thease Events Happen To Me And My Mate We Need Help.