Thread: BF2 rant
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbee
m4 carbine and m16 have a forward assit on it
1 reason i stick with the sks and the boltaction a lot simplier and got more stoping power pluss aint got a aluminum reciver, i remember what a guy i knew said that back in nam they would issue bondo kits for the m16 fer they corrode up so bad it would eat holes inem.
said ya had to cleanem religiously or they wouldnt function, couldnt getem wet for they may not fire, get sand or mud inem wont fire.

sks can lay in a puddle of water for a day and half,pour sand in it and it will still fire if your ammo is sealed, bolt action mauser ya can lay it in water dragg it thru the dirt , freeze it and lay it in mudd and it will still function pluss with less than 6 moving parts and the nice 600m+ range.

i dont like lowest bidder equipment, i enjoy life 2 much to trust to a gun that i dont know if it going to shoot, ive heard stories about a pistole that the military had that the soldiers had to swap parts out just to getem to shoot for they wouldnt even shoot from the manufacturer.

all the guns i have are all machined from solid stock and are hand assembled and bench tested for accuracy and reliability.

the mauser heavy barrel rifle i built will hold a 1\2 inch or smaller grupe at 100yards after 20 rnds of ammo, the sks i have is a little less accurate fer i still got to replace the barrel in it.

i dont own a gun that wont hold a 1 - 2 inch grupe at 100yards.
even 1 of the pistoles i have will hit a cocke can at 50m , the 1 i carry is accurate to a good 45ft, modded desert eagle baby eagle in 9mm.
i dont intend on missing with the 1st shot and rarly do.