Thread: Xbox360
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 05:00 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Project Gotham 3 - Brilliant online game and something I'm reasonably good at although I was 1.5 seconds off qualifying for the last tournament and I couldn't for the life of me get any better. The online career lobbys are some fo the worst online server lobbys I have ever come across.

Battlefield 2 - Quite good online actually but hit and miss on getting a good team and the map vote thingy is rubbish. I have not had a chance to play on most maps because most people vote for the two best maps they can get to quickly which both happen to start with the letter B. The maps that start with letters later in the alphabet never get a look in. I'd like for once to get in a server that just rotates them.
NO ONLINE COOP! I mean W T F???

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.
This is so close to being brilliant it hurts but the fact that it isn't doesn't mean it's good. I reckon this game is better played with people you know. Coop is tough and you can set up all maps with ridiculous amounts of bots and massive range of options from giving yourself five minutes to complete a map, making soldier skills make a difference or not and altering the amount of spawns a player (or team) has. Only four coop campaign maps (ffs).
Personally I think this game is too slow in TDM and DM modes to be truly brilliant and as it isn't exactly simulation combat one wonders what the point is in having you character move no faster than a special ops guy creeping into a building.

Project Gotham is where it's at for me at the moment though. If there's one thing consoles do very well, it's a decent racer.

Oh and PS3? Shame on you coming into a gaming forum and touting the company responsible single handedly for reducing the global quality of the gaming experience.
I hope you enjoy Tomb Raider 21 you heretic.