Thread: Spam
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Sad

I like to check the emails as soon as possible when I come back home because I know there is a lot of spam lurking around in the inbox, and, some spam has words that Outlook Express should have blocked, but no, they keep coming.

When I think about it, I reckon those stupid spammers just randomly picked our email address, think about it, our family email address is ''beckham2''. It just has a nickname with number 2 in the end, so that would be an easy address if someone randomly guessed it. But the email address ''nicky_boy_soldier61469848'' probably would not get spam because the email is long and hard to randomly guess or pick, because it is long.

Never get ''free'' spam filters other than the Internet Service Provider ones, get ones that are ''free to try'', because if it is free to try, then you can buy it, buying products should not have any spyware, adware or whatever because it is on sale and it has been published and checked somehow.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black