Thread: Network Help
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i suppose if you say why you need it, it might help us figure out what info you need to know
exactly, there programs to view ports, open ports, both, monitor transfers though the ports.

Im gonna be mean here for once , But look, if you need help, tell us what your trying to do, what you need EXACTLY specs (if needed) and a list of problems (if apply to the problem) other wise your going to get no help, and smart ass remarks along with frustrated people that in the end wont bother. Now on that note

You asked for something to show you IP addresses, i told you but you said "I'm trying to ask how can I find out my ports." so what do you need and what do you need it for.

LIKE I SAID, if you have a router, hub, or switch that you BOUGHT you more then likley are overlooking the software that comes pre-intalled with it. If you run off a router then you have 100% control if you type in your local IP address (in most cases). In mine its http://192.168.2.1/