Thread: Need Help Pls.
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
download DF: Xtreme Demo; don't need the Cd in the tray at all, same for JOTR and JOTR-E ether.

the retail version no longer need the cd to play the game any more at all. newer games that novalogic, inc is making move away forcing all to use the Cd-in the tray.

its a Demo there is no Cd for it to start with, start the game up or go into the Demo folder were it instill see if there a update.exe in it if so? open it up and let it connect to the internet to get new updated files.

update file maybe around 30-35mb for the demo i don't know but it should be there for the game to download as will too.

the DF: Xtreme Demo is limited to see if you like it and if it workout ok for your system.
Quote:
Originally posted by ALACRAN
Just installed full version of DFX, I dont know how to get into any ops, except on singleplayer, when I log in game, all see is section inside multiplayer to host. Is there anyway to join any other going op. as in the DEMO Version, in which I have several servers to pick up.

Maybe I screw up installation or should I have to do something else..at this very moment I am dnlg. the DEMO again in order to play, even limitedas version allows.
Any help will be more than appreciated, tks and Happy New Year.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]