View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Thank you for your interest!

Surbon

Quote:
Hey Trojan... not many tournaments for DF:BHD-TS. How about a 1 vs 1 Sniper Tournament. I would definately sign-up for that. Just a suggestion, since 1 vs 1's are easier to schedule than 2 vs 2's. Please consider this suggestion. You never know... it might go well. Thanks, Surbon
* Hi Surbon! DF:BHD/TS has been quite slow for us the past couple of seasons. Can you do any recruiting for the tournament if I make it? If you can get atleast 4 people commited to signing up I may replace the 1vs1 DM with your idea. Thanks. -troj

VETz-Vez

Quote:
Hey all at NOVAHQ.
Im Vez and im new to your site (which looks really cool btw) and were intrested in playing in your tournies in the BHD and BHD.TS games with upto 2v2(this may increase to 4v4).
Can sombody help me to make sure i have done everything correctly, im confused with the anti-cheat prog i cant find one to support BHD/TS, and is there anything else i have to do so were ready for the new season ?....vez out.
* Hi Vez. Welcome to NHQ. Thanks for the comments. I suggest you find our BHD gaming forums and ask around for any questions that you may have. Someone will assist you. Keep an eye out for Season V. I hope to you guys play. -troj

Jacko

Quote:
How about a DFLW 2vs2 TDM tourney? gunner and sniper I'm sure lots of people will signup for the 2vs2 gunner.
* How many teams can you get to commit to regisration if I were to make it? If you can get atleast 4 dedicated teams of 2, I'll make it. Thanks for your interest Jacko. -troj

Terrible

Quote:
Veterans Of Conflict is interested in joining the TDM 2v2 Tourney... With only 4 slots available, does that mean there would only be 2 games played in total by the victors??
* Hello. Thank you for your interest. Yes, you play a semi-final (first round) and then a Championship Match. 2 Matches in the 4 spot events. -troj

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••