View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
look like at it this way as long they don't cross the line and ask you for a date, leave them be.

I think them as a joke some time the things they do i get a freaking big time laugh as will what they talk about or the way they do it. i had some ask me out? i say sorry if it one on one type deal as long as there are 3-5 guys going to a dinner party or some thing it cool. i only for women but i don't mind getting a cheap laugh out.

they are not totally bad, but down to earth it is shameful way they live and do things. it not the way i live by sorry i like women (120bls-360bls range is cool with me) and i do love women that god made and not some sex changer ether to me thats not a real women gee they have to take pills and never can have baby's at all what a waste. 100% real women will do me nice.

sorry i 30% for gays right but when it cross the line getting into my personal life (sex) i say back off, i only go for women and gay thing is not for me. i keep a shotgun handily in arm reach in case j/k
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]