Thread: France!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 02:58 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
Well, I'm sorry to say but rest of the world doesn't think really highly of our own government either.

What it all comes down to is National Interest and National Security. French and British being a Colonial Powers in Middle East have deeper roots than we will ever have. They know the psyche of the indigenous people. Just a fact. No two words about it.

We are not liked by people in the Middle East becuase of our own National Interest Agendas. If you know what I mean.

Alliances are made solely for the purpose of interests. Best example would be this very forum. Why do majority of people come here? To get DF game info and support ( well some do come to spam but that's desides the point ) Even though over time some of us have become friends we all initially came here for sole purpose of getting some kinda of info.

So saying France is no good becuase they don't deal with even hand with rest of the world would be naive. National Interest and National Security dictates who makes what kinda alliance with whom!
Very true. I also wish that De Gaulle wasn't in power, he wouldn't have bent over (sorry for that) for Hitler and Nazi Germany it would have given France better reputation for the future

Should thank them for Kongo, helping out along our Special Froces
Atleast i thank them for that!

My photography website