View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Angry ? got: "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" any info be great

Seem a hacker got into my system and scew it up my system for me, leach onto some files i save for burn off on a cd later on if i needed to restill.

if any of you can dig up this "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" would make me happy i move them to a secure chest seal them. going to do a boot scan to see if there any more of these crap in my system.

info i need to how it may have gotting in and how if it may have a worm to this?

Quote:
3/29/2005 5:38:18 PM SYSTEM 1400 Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" has been found in "F:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\downloads\Xfire IM\flatX\flatX.exe" file.

3/29/2005 5:38:09 PM SYSTEM 1400 Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" has been found in "F:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\downloads\Xfire IM\Bawls\Bawls.exe" file.

3/29/2005 5:37:38 PM SYSTEM 1400 Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" has been found in "F:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\downloads\Xfire IM\AKA\AKA.exe" file.

3/29/2005 5:36:06 PM SYSTEM 1400 Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" has been found in "F:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\downloads\RainBow six\Maps\SS_Ricochet.exe" file.

3/29/2005 5:06:23 PM SYSTEM 1400 Sign of "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" has been found in "F:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXXXXX\Desktop\downloads\RainBow six\Maps\SS_88.exe"
file.
some how it leech on to some maps i downloaded 3mo all go. and a skin for Xfire i downloaded from xfire.com don't know if this made my system crash last night or not? it is a bet weird not to think he may have a hand into it. i got the blue screen of death not to say had to use Windows Xp pro Cd to repair files that have error's or gone.

i doing the boot scan now and finish updating windows for Dx9c back in.

by the way it all so found in system restore folder i disable it and it is gone.
============================================

i was able to save all the programs from being deleted windows only did a repair dealing with windows XP Pro OS so it did not reformated the hard drive.

so BB it only leech on to the.exe files all the intro are ok, i deleted them before my system gone down, public area should not have anything bad in it at all. files were deleted 7hrs before this crash happen to me.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-29-2005 at 05:02 PM.