View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by »Proxy26«
The point is if after 15 years of living in that state and all you can do is say 6 words and make movements doesnt mean a dam thing. She stated herself she would not wish to be in that condition and live that way. Doctors said she will never fully recover. Letting her live may only give her 60 more years to learn another 18 words and 3 more facial movements. You have to look at it from her parents side and the husbands side. The parents dont have to take care of her everyday and watch the one they married and fell in love with live in that state. The husband has to live with Terri in this condition, he has to take care of her recieveing no love whatsoever, he cant get kisses from her, he cant make love with her, he cant play games with her, he cant talk and have a conversation with her. So is it fair to him that he has to live that way? Is it fair to her that she will never recover and be her old self and do her old hobbies? I dont believe it is and i think you should reconsider the facts.
ok i can see only one reason let the husband knock her up to have some kids, i mean thats all she reaslly be good for? what a dog or cat will react to if you hurt it, as for doing things like face changes will thats normal for people or even a monkey sleep state too. i seen a women who was on crack who was out of it her face was doing all type of things without her knowing it. (had a talk to her to get off it)

be real go ask her something for sample: do you wish to have more kids? Yes or No. gee no asker.

she's not all there at all, for god sack she has tobe on feeding tube hookup for her to eat you ask me thats totally suck and her state of mind not all there for 15yrs.

OMG she not even there in the Head 99% oops sorry im out of it totally Da let her die

OMG if i was in that state of mind? if i was after 6mo unplug me.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]