View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 09:57 PM
novascroll is offline novascroll

Hey,

Okay, sorry about not even telling you guys what game I'm having this problem with - I was in kind of a hurry to get an answer. Anyways, it's with black hawk down. I have the platinum edition with both the original BHD and Team Sabre. Both games have the same problem.

I have changed my screen res lately, from 800 by 600 to 1024 by 768, (which is my max res for this monitor, I think). Also, (before making this thread), I uninstalled everything, reinstalled the original BHD, then installed the patch and updated everything from within my programs. And I'd also like to note that I hadn't installed the team sabre patch prior to having this problem, and I installed it after uninstalling the original, thinking that it might help matters. I was just playing the original BHD for awhile, and hadn't even thought about installing team sabre for some reason.

Anyway, here's just a quick rundown of my systems specs: amd athlon64 3500+, 512x2 corsair, geforce 6800gt, and xp pro.

Please let me know if you need anymore info, and thanks a lot for your guys suggestions.