Thread: Auto Aim Cheats
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 04:37 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
No auto aim can really exists for lw because of how the AI are . There was one at one point like insom said, but it needed skins to run. And it was extremelt difficult, you would shoot your own team, and anything a specifc color (even close) would set it off. Plus it only worked from within about 100 meters so was pointless, plus it would just go wacko. I know this because I have seen it personally. Other then that I have never herd of one or suspected anyone of using one... I admit, before I could shoot far I suspected it, but guess everyone will go through that phase. The only real cheat I seen in lw that makes me a lil angry when playing is the speed/jump cheat, even that isn't so bad.. a few nades or a knife is enough.. What makes me the most mad is when everyone starts yelling at them and egging them on.. your not doing <b>anything</b> but pleasing them.. I doubt they cheat to be good.. I think its more of a thing to piss you off..
I used to cheat on land warrior (this was before TFD came out)... theres no such tool as you said, if u find one its prob not any good like having to be within a certain distance.. but still theres no way that u can use it effectively... the most dependable source of getting your kills is yourself not some .... program...

its gr8 that a trainer that looks like it could do so much damage is actually crap because of map sizes

Maybe someday Novalogic could look into adding punkbuster to BHD, TFD , LW maybe even df2 and 1..