View Single Post
Old 03-26-2002, 09:26 PM
EL_Bastardo UFP is offline EL_Bastardo UFP

hey bloodshot... sure cheaters play often in stat games... but our host is under our control... that means there are more than often own squadmembers playing... and if there someone special... thrust me we'll check them out at the game... if we think they use a cheat... they would banned from our server... banned out from our host... and we will delete all stats of a know cheater... we don't accept those looser with their trainers... or something... but the most i think... there are a lot of very good players... often there are newbies they call my squad and me as a cheater... but the only thing is... we play day for day... we use teamspeak and have a deadly skill on our attack and defend ground... it's simple we know what we are doing!!! and that we doing more as well!!! so i hate cheaters... and i hate to write again... and again... about this lil kids who used such things... but the worst are all threads about those cheaters... then it give allways a player who is better as you!!! like it gives person who is better as another in everything... and i know is there a person in DFLW that shot... and shot... and shot u... the first what u will think about this deaths... hmm that can't be this person must use a cheat... wrong!!! maybe he's still better than you!!!

Visit http://www.ufp-base.de

sorry but the whole homepage is in german now... hehe