View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 06:12 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by cR4zY
a) there is no skill in mm1, choose grenadier as ur class and ul c
b) there is a map running on nova servers that i think is called Ice castle, evr played it? 90% of pple play as a nader on that map (it is like 100x100 meters big)
fun factor = -14.56%

pple that use the grenadier class and run around with mm1 are automaticly classified as "skill-less", and when a "1337" player gets killed by a "skill-less" player, the "1337" player feels like he haveto defend himself and act tough towards the other "1337" players in that game so that they dont think he is a "skill-less" player... there is no other explanation
cR4zY is right i agree i tell everyone who nades alot that theres no skill in nading the whole game.I May Do it once i na life time but hardly ever.I Dont Nade Alot When i play DF Games and Joint Ops im usually gunner,sniper, or medic sometimes cqb but hardly ever anymore.havent been a cqb again till i played with it a few days ago and that was my first time i started nading in a long time but i dont nade the whole game or alot.I Can See Someone njading every once in a while i nthe map but keep going and going shows no skill.AT4S just get 1 shot not 6 or more lol at4s are not noobish unless all some one does is at4 now once per round of living or if you havent died u can at4 some a little more not much to make it fun and fair but not keep on doing it.Now If there on a nade launcher or em cannon i still dont do it myself alot but just kill them and yall who use it dont alot quit for a while on it.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?