View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 06:45 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Wink

there was no name bashing as you stated it is hard cold fact plain and hard. will nova is making JO and they are footing the bill for it. why would they not update items and remove items in it thats mean the option in it too. its their software if you don't like it move on to another game.

By the way i do own BF: 1942 (PB) guy and they make all have to log-in to play it there is no bypass link to click-on (game-spy.com, crap don't like them to much)

i don't hate the ID it was nice when it lasted, but i really think the Hex name's is gone for good & if they do remove the bypass link thats fine with me. i always log-in knowing i be playing with really good players in all of the host server in there. don't log-in you be asking to think? hey is guy doing something funny or any other things to think of. i don't need to think it all. i'll be feeling really good knowing i am playing with other member who log-in who have not been banned for some reason's at all. playing side by side with 100% Novalogic.inc DF: fan totally
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-21-2004 at 08:38 AM.