Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Humor & Jokes (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Mature: A guys joke : \ (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44012)

Sam 09-07-2009 05:03 PM

Mature: A guys joke : \

My brothers took a pantyhose out 2 golf balls in 1 of the legs, then they cut the leg and covered it by twiting and rapping it again. Then they put a baloon ribbon at the top of the leg, then they bounced it up and down. ugghhh it was a testicle

.Simon. 09-07-2009 06:14 PM

I think my sense of humour just ran away screaming.

Hellfighter 09-07-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Simon. (Post 351756)
I think my sense of humour just ran away screaming.

he has a lot to learn from bigsmellyfart

got to say its the first time i read anything like it:sadroll:

let see if i can rework it:

I taken my sister pantyhose and rub dog crap all over it! then wipe most of it off only the smell of it was left, she was going on a date and she got me into trouble! so i got even!

Sam 09-07-2009 07:02 PM

ok chief thats my first try : \ sorry if im not humorous i may needto take lessons on humor from bigsmellyfart theen : \

ShArP 09-07-2009 07:48 PM

i lol'd

RedrumSalad 09-07-2009 07:50 PM

i didnt get it, try taking some jokes from http://www.2flashgames.com/jokes.htm

RedrumSalad 09-07-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

A man is in bed with his wife when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the door. He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half past three in the morning. "I'm not getting out of bed at this time!" He thinks, and rolls over. Then, a louder knock follows.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife. So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He opens the door and there is man standing at the door. It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk. "Hi there," slurs the stranger. "Can you give me a push?" "No, get lost. It's half past three." Says the man and slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened. His wife says, "Dave, that wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the baby sitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost?" "But the guy was drunk," says the husband. "It doesn't matter," says the wife. "He needs our help and it would be the right thing to help him." So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes downstairs.

He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts, "Hey, do you still want a push??" And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please." So, still unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?" And the stranger replies, "I'm over here, on your swing."

Hellfighter 09-07-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 351763)
ok chief thats my first try : \ sorry if im not humorous i may needto take lessons on humor from bigsmellyfart theen : \

the humor he make's up! i don't think you never catch on do to your too young for his style of humor. his is more to adult theme humor it would only slow him down a lot

Quote:

A man is in bed with his wife when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the door. He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half past three in the morning. "I'm not getting out of bed at this time!" He thinks, and rolls over. Then, a louder knock follows.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife. So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He opens the door and there is man standing at the door. It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk. "Hi there," slurs the stranger. "Can you give me a push?" "No, get lost. It's half past three." Says the man and slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened. His wife says, "Dave, that wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the baby sitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost?" "But the guy was drunk," says the husband. "It doesn't matter," says the wife. "He needs our help and it would be the right thing to help him." So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes downstairs.

He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts, "Hey, do you still want a push??" And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please." So, still unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?" And the stranger replies, "I'm over here, on your swing."
when making them up or sharing it with others here best start a new thread up

btw love that one sweet as hell, if i was the husband! i'll tell the wife he need both of us to help him! lmfao

EDGE 09-07-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 351750)
My brothers took a pantyhose out 2 golf balls in 1 of the legs, then they cut the leg and covered it by twiting and rapping it again. Then they put a baloon ribbon at the top of the leg, then they bounced it up and down. ugghhh it was a testicle

You're too mature for your age. Lighten up and laugh at the stupid **** others do. Not everything is always serious business.

Sam 09-08-2009 04:43 PM

no it really happend

.Simon. 09-08-2009 05:06 PM

It's not really funny though *-)

RedrumSalad 09-08-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Simon. (Post 351839)
It's not really funny though *-)

Sam 09-08-2009 06:24 PM

i know thats what i told my brothers they just kept on laughing, thas how i thought it was humorous

RedrumSalad 09-08-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 351867)
i know thats what i told my brothers they just kept on laughing, thas how i thought it was humorous

u shoulda let them type it in, maybe they coulda described it better (no offense)

Sam 09-08-2009 06:51 PM

maybe : \

bigsmellyfart 09-09-2009 04:36 PM

the ones i make up will allways have a " bigsmellyfart©2005 " on it
and the rest is email copy paste..... cartoons were NEVER made for kids
as they dont understand the adult humor... adult does not allways mean
"sex "...its humor only an adult can understand and get a laugh from...
same can be said about my copy paste jokes...

Sam 09-09-2009 04:44 PM

good advice

Sam 09-15-2009 08:11 PM

go ahead and lock this thread please admins please

Hellfighter 09-15-2009 10:33 PM

there really no need to sam

your learning is all

after a time the thread will die in to history

Sam 09-16-2009 08:20 AM

this thread is dead cheif no one except for you and i have posted on here since sep 9th of this month. So thats why i asked