Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Anyone else have a problem with the oil platform mission? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13186)

Praetorian27 01-29-2004 10:03 AM

Anyone else have a problem with the oil platform mission?

I go to all the waypoints, rescued the hostages and killed all the guys on the oil platform, planted satchel charges on all the missles, and the game won't advance when I get to the chopper like it tells me to. If I detonate the charges, the chopper gets blown up also. Any ideas?

DiabloTerror 01-29-2004 11:47 AM

hey...

yea I have the same problem to.. that sux :mad:

V99 01-29-2004 07:55 PM

that mission is FILL of glitchs, when I blow my Charge's the Black Hawk does not even land O_o

Quantrill 02-17-2004 08:43 AM

No Joy on the platform

I've not been able to get past it either.

I'm all set to go.

I've got hostages kneeling through the floor of the chopper.

Any suggestions?

Hellfighter 02-17-2004 01:03 PM

I finsh it ok, get all the bad guys get to the hilo pad stay there for a small amount of time, new bad guy come in to fight kill them off and blowup all the sam sites up first, then get the hostage being them up at this time, i only seen one hostages to being up to the helo-pad. you may have to save it some to finsh it up. Ps i seen no glitch in the map/mission.

tip: if it don't finsh go looking for more bad guys to kill, it should finsh then. you have to keep checking back and forth to see it all of them are dead. some are hidding in shacks with doors close got to open them up and look inside.

UniformSixFour 03-07-2004 05:22 PM

Be patient and the chopper will eventually lift off,i thought the game had frozen but the bird eventually will take off

Mr Luberman 04-22-2004 03:17 AM

The problem I'm having is that when I get the first hostage, I can get him as far as the ladder to lead up to the helipad (where the armoury is) & he dissappears! Happenes everytime I do the map! I can't proceed with mission as the hostage never seems to make it to the helipad - I hoped he would get there even if I couldn't see him.

Any suggestion would be greatly received!

Hellfighter 04-22-2004 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr Luberman
The problem I'm having is that when I get the first hostage, I can get him as far as the ladder to lead up to the helipad (where the armoury is) & he dissappears! Happenes everytime I do the map! I can't proceed with mission as the hostage never seems to make it to the helipad - I hoped he would get there even if I couldn't see him.

Any suggestion would be greatly received!

guy he follows his own way point to it, think he go out the doorsway and turn left leave the area and go up a set of steps to top side. think you need to follow him he will lead you the way to go. remember only get him to topside only when the area is totally clear of all the bad guy he may get kill off to soon and game over move him after you feel its safe for him to move.

Mr Luberman 04-22-2004 04:51 AM

I've made sure that topside is clear of bad guys before I lead him up. But as soon as he starts walking up the steps to go topside he dissappears. I sometimes get a message to place the satchels, so I think he might have made his own way there. but he's not there. & I can't get the other hostage as he's not appeared. Also when I bring up the misson obj. free the 1st hostage is not complete & it doesn't bring up the obj to free the 2nd hostage.