Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ten years since she took her life (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45684)

SilentTrigger 01-10-2011 01:01 PM

Ten years since she took her life

Today it's ten years since Dangoule Rasalaite took her life in Stockholm by jumping out from an overpass that crosses a big freeway.

She took her life as she was terrified. She was a victim of human trafficing and was forced into prostitution, she was raped 30 - 40 times a day and she was only 16 years old.

When she died the police found a phone number to an apartment that Dangoule had been raped in. They raided the apartment and found two 13 year old girls who ware saved.

This is a reminder of the horrible market of women that are still today carried out around the world. We must not forget and keep fighting against it!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4572930_n.jpg

Rest in peace!

Sorry miss calculation, took me a while to understand that it's 2011 now, but it's still just as inportant!

Scott 01-10-2011 05:11 PM

Stuff like that is pretty sad to hear... The people behind stuff like this deserve the same in return.

skinny killer 01-10-2011 05:25 PM

Yes, who ever did this needs to have their D**K removed with a dull rusty knife...

tragic. :(

atholon 01-11-2011 09:45 AM

I am sorry to hear that. It is disgusting the things humans are capable of.

VooDoo- 01-13-2011 05:48 PM

slavery is most abundant today compared to any other point of time in the past.

The people behind stuff like this should be exterminated like the vermin they are. ON THE SPOT. that goes for all murderers and rapist out there. lock the door to all the prisons and let them ****ing kill themselves and rot.

leeches to society. they are humanities failures. do 5 minutes of research of what these subhuman degenerates do to little girls ... you'll have nightmares

skinny killer 01-13-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VooDoo- (Post 370984)
slavery is most abundant today compared to any other point of time in the past.

The people behind stuff like this should be exterminated like the vermin they are. ON THE SPOT. that goes for all murderers and rapist out there. lock the door to all the prisons and let them ****ing kill themselves and rot.

leeches to society. they are humanities failures. do 5 minutes of research of what these subhuman degenerates do to little girls ... you'll have nightmares

I agree, and if we did, I garentee this crap would stop. if someone rapes another person, or commits murder, they need to be killed. end of story...

SilentTrigger 01-14-2011 03:36 AM

Put them in a normal prison and tell the other inmates what they did and they will be killed! :)

Scott 01-14-2011 01:53 PM

I say build a big walled in arena... After a few days, throw in one McDouble. Repeat every few days.

SilentTrigger 01-14-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 371008)
I say build a big walled in arena... After a few days, throw in one McDouble. Repeat every few days.

That would be awsome! :rofl:

VooDoo- 01-14-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

exactly!

just resist the urge to gamble on their lives .. that would be "immoral" lol

Guest001 01-14-2011 04:43 PM

The problem lies with the customer, the people who participate in the end product.

SilentTrigger 01-14-2011 05:13 PM

Yes for the most part but I don't agree in that the problem lie there. Because it's those that see a woman as a product that is the problem, which is at both ends of the chain, not just at the paying end.

Guest001 01-15-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* (Post 371018)
Yes for the most part but I don't agree in that the problem lie there. Because it's those that see a woman as a product that is the problem, which is at both ends of the chain, not just at the paying end.

Some of them live in silver castles and still have a need for the lowest depravities.

MERMITE 01-15-2011 06:45 PM

Every town and city in the world you can find these dreggs, economic migrants is the latest PC(politically correct) term used these days, they do sell their bodies as do your country men and women, not just for sex, again the latest craze is for hospital parts, kineys,liver, heart brain, etc etc, they do serve an important part of your local economy
otherwize who would pick the oranges in California, would serve you the big Mac in Stockholm, who would clean your pool in Australia, drive your cab/taxi, change your bed...and a whole host of jobs that are below our current economic threshold..

the problem here is to much sympathy that you or your government can't do or won't do anything about.

Anyways whats to say SilentTrigger, won't be a customer once he's got a job, and a few kroner in his pocket.

good luck, they are gonna need it

"M"

SilentTrigger 01-16-2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERMITE (Post 371046)
Every town and city in the world you can find these dreggs, economic migrants is the latest PC(politically correct) term used these days, they do sell their bodies as do your country men and women, not just for sex, again the latest craze is for hospital parts, kineys,liver, heart brain, etc etc, they do serve an important part of your local economy
otherwize who would pick the oranges in California, would serve you the big Mac in Stockholm, who would clean your pool in Australia, drive your cab/taxi, change your bed...and a whole host of jobs that are below our current economic threshold..

the problem here is to much sympathy that you or your government can't do or won't do anything about.

Anyways whats to say SilentTrigger, won't be a customer once he's got a job, and a few kroner in his pocket.

good luck, they are gonna need it

"M"

This isn't about someone selling their body for sex or for parts. This is about someone who sell someone else's body by threatening to kill her or kill her family. And to compare that to working at McDonald's is sick in my opinion.

And there's alot that can be done, and there has been alot done since this girl took her life but there's still a long way to stop it.

Kandi 01-17-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

You WOULD think of that lol!