Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Michael Jackson Died? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43526)

Steve 06-25-2009 05:11 PM

Michael Jackson Died?

knew he had a cardiac arrest but tmz said he died. i aint got he tv on so i cant see the news.

http://www.tmz.com/

/edit, watching bbc live feed, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7459669.stm still unconfirmed

Hellfighter 06-25-2009 05:30 PM

i believe it 100% and Actress Farrah Fawcett (playboy/ 6-million dollar tv-serials) girl pass away as will today

Steve 06-25-2009 05:40 PM

just confirmed dead.

gonna be a big impact worldwide, love him or hate him.

skinny killer 06-25-2009 05:44 PM

what's with all the stars dieing all at once?

I think homer is going around killing them again. WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, about Michael Jackson, WHO CARES!!!!!!!

:D

.Simon. 06-25-2009 06:12 PM

As strange as he was, he made a big impact on the world of music, so i respected him. Sad day

atholon 06-25-2009 07:10 PM

I bet Chris poisoned him, that kid is pretty smooth.

Mstenger404 06-25-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atholon (Post 346583)
I bet Chris poisoned him, that kid is pretty smooth.

*high five*

eh the only song I liked was thriller, more or less because a prison full of inmates had a whack at it

J-Factor 06-25-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 346579)
what's with all the stars dieing all at once?

I think homer is going around killing them again. WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, about Michael Jackson, WHO CARES!!!!!!!

:D

A lot of people CARE. I do.

Hellfighter 06-26-2009 03:37 AM

some reason after he made thriller and another one with that robot music one. he went crazy music gone down hill and his way of thinking went out the window

bet actress Liz T sad about it as will, did she pass away too?

.Simon. 06-26-2009 05:51 AM

He wasnt crazy. He was different, but the media portrayed it in their own way and made him into 'Wacko Jacko'.

There lies the danger of the media.

GeeFuss 06-26-2009 10:07 AM

cant just blame the media. he had an amusement park for little kids in his back yard and looked like a woman. on top of that, he was accused of raping little boys numerous times.

if someone accuses you of molesting little boys more than twice, i would believe it is true lol

but thriller was cool.

.Simon. 06-26-2009 10:12 AM

How about the fact that he got accused once, so other people jumped on the same boat because accusing him more than once, makes him look guilty?

GeeFuss 06-26-2009 10:26 AM

you could be right. who knows. but thats just what i think. there is more than just the accusations that make me believe he molested little boys...

Matt 06-27-2009 10:43 PM

he was a music legend, hard to morn the death of an individual who was accused of doing what he did though.

teej 06-27-2009 11:43 PM

was not a huge fan of his music but I did like some of hits works. He has my respects from a musical point of view. He did very big things in the world of pop music and inspired many people through his music. He will be missed.

I can see in the next year or so that someone will make a movie of his life.

Now be prepared to see no one else but Michael Jackson on cnn for the next week lol

Hellfighter 06-28-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teej (Post 346682)
was not a huge fan of his music but I did like some of hits works. He has my respects from a musical point of view. He did very big things in the world of pop music and inspired many people through his music. He will be missed.

I can see in the next year or so that someone will make a movie of his life.

Now be prepared to see no one else but Michael Jackson on cnn for the next week lol

be years before Jackson family would even go there with any movie of him!

now his last ex-wife may have a say in it. we have to wait and see about a movie if one is made or not. it would never be true to life i think they will mostly high-lite the good and leave out anything that is bad in it. i hope they don't make a movie out of his life leave it as it is now.

don't think he ever did get remarry to any one after the last 2-3 of them that gave up on him.

skinny killer 06-28-2009 08:04 AM

The guy was a freaky guy.

and his music all sounded the same. nothing unique about it. the songs were too chaotic to even distinguish them apart from his other songs. I just don't understand where his fame came from???

ShArP 06-28-2009 03:03 PM

R.i.p.

.Simon. 06-28-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 346689)
The guy was a freaky guy.

and his music all sounded the same. nothing unique about it. the songs were too chaotic to even distinguish them apart from his other songs. I just don't understand where his fame came from???

Clearly Micheal Jackson wasn't kosher.