Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Anyone have a tutorial? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44056)

y_jin123 09-09-2009 09:02 PM

Anyone have a tutorial?

I can't seem to get through the 1st misson.... (for the 1st campaign)

And im stuck at the one where you walk through the desert alone and you have to kill this commander dude.

HELP!!!:mad:

y_jin123 09-09-2009 09:32 PM

it would be nice if there was some type of unlocker

where the map files are all edited so it says that i finished the single player (aka the campaign)

Chrispy 09-10-2009 12:09 AM

Do you seriously think you can get any proper help with this type of information?

You could try elaborating maybe... so instead of saying:

HELP I can't complete 1st mission!

You could say:

Well I got up to this and that part, but I'm stuck on this objective. Etc. etc.

skinny killer 09-10-2009 10:09 AM

just follow your waypoints on the map (look on the spin-map at the top right of your screen or press "M" for large map) and press "G" on your keyboard and it will show you the objectives that it wants you to complete.

you can win any mission just by following those simple rules, always follow your waypoints and make sure you know what your objectives are by pressing "G".

y_jin123 09-10-2009 08:08 PM

but on the the 1st mission (sorry i dont know the name ill try to look it up) the way point is stuck

its the missions where you attack this village on top of water and you have to cross a bridge and blow stuff up on the other side

after i kill everyone the and get to the waypoint (it says 0M to waypoint) nothing happens...

Navigator 09-10-2009 09:09 PM

gorlosky

In the first DFX2 mission (Night Trap), once you get to the first waypoint, use the G key and you will see that there is a goal "Search village for important documents" (or something like that). You have to search all the buildings. The goal has nothing to do with killing all the enemy. Sometimes you need to be stealthy and get the job done, as opposed to destroying everything and everybody. Hope that helps.

Hammerman 09-11-2009 12:21 AM

follow your team if nothing else thay won't move till you find the laptops.

MERMITE 09-14-2009 05:30 AM

y_jin123...consider downloading some of the single player Delta Force Xtreme 2 maps on this site, I think you will find them far more [[ F U N ]] than the rubbish that came with the latest money maker from Electronic Arts
Even the great Skinny Killer has upped a few that would exceed the skills of the stock maps others would be 4rc8, Dave61, and Spinny

Chrispy 09-14-2009 01:21 PM

I believe on the mission Night Trap you're given a waypoint that should direct you straight to the building with the intelligence. Always look at your waypoints...

For the last part, if you have any problem with the crates, make sure you check that little room in the bottom floor, at the end of the warehouse building (that's gotten me a few times).

skinny killer 09-14-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERMITE (Post 352473)
y_jin123...consider downloading some of the single player Delta Force Xtreme 2 maps on this site, I think you will find them far more [[ F U N ]] than the rubbish that came with the latest money maker from Electronic Arts
Even the great Skinny Killer has upped a few that would exceed the skills of the stock maps others would be 4rc8, Dave61, and Spinny

yeah I'll be uploading more soon, I'm just stuck on a map right now.

I hate making city maps!! LOL.

it has a big layout......

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/c...wyou/004-2.jpg

ES_Lonewolf- 10-02-2009 06:36 PM

Holy crap Skinny that looks sweet :P Nice job :clap:

dave61 10-02-2009 07:56 PM

Skinny is a master of detail !

skinny killer 10-02-2009 08:23 PM

yeah it looks cool but it is unbelievably hard to work with and add objective.

Navigator 10-03-2009 07:14 AM

I'll be gald to beta it for you, or suggest storyline enhancements (I'm better at that then mapping)

skinny killer 10-03-2009 08:20 AM

but that's not exactly the problem. I'm having to build my layout to fit my storyline, and that's hard to do with just about any terrain in DFX2.

for example, see the big overpass? well I'm having to work it around large hills and stuff and it's making the layout look ackward and cheap. it's just little things like that it making me have to change my storyline and that really sucks. :(

Chrispy 10-03-2009 06:09 PM

That looks cool skinny, but what's the detail up close like? That's my question. :)

One thing I really didn't like in DFX was doing lots of decorations, because it still didn't feel like it was enough (but I guess that's what happens on an old game engine :D).

Deathdemon1 10-11-2009 03:15 AM

Dude don`t you see just get behind your freindly`s and shoot.But watch out for rpg`s.And after those things u`ll get thru to an apc Best thing to do is Place satchels inside the rode.(If you have A satchel)Shoot it If you have an RPG. (This message will work for an RPG or an AT4) You cant do anything about the Claymore.

y_jin123 05-23-2012 10:07 PM

aewgawegaweg

dave61 05-24-2012 03:15 PM

Hey y_jin123 , are you still experiencing the downloading of the maps problems?

Let us know ... do you have it fixed?

And btw, wtf does "aewgawegaweg" mean ?

Is that some kind of coding string (<string>aewgawegaweg</string>) or something?

MAJWIZ 05-25-2012 02:18 PM

Dave 61

Maybe it's a new program language? Kinda short;)