Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Web design and Programming (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Squad Recruitment Form (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23586)

~BLÃÐE~ 03-14-2005 11:39 AM

Squad Recruitment Form

Hi guys i have redone the Recruitment form originally made by ClanKit.

No im not taking credit for someones work, just modded it to suit a bit better. (unlike some out there lol)

OK, view it >>HERE<<

It's to suit php-nuke.

What you think? anyone want a copy? it's free lol

Also feed back on my sites would be nice.

Nova-Outpost
and
BF2-Outpost

DevilDog#1 03-14-2005 11:43 AM

You got a forum for BF2 already? :eek:

Will be visiting there for sure. ;)

Question's is it as good as NovaHQ.net for NL games? :D

~BLÃÐE~ 03-14-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DevilDog#1
You got a forum for BF2 already? :eek:

Will be visiting there for sure. ;)

Question's is it as good as NovaHQ.net for NL games? :D

Of course it is.
Im using Panthers Map Uploader, phAlbum and phUploader on the site :D

DevilDog#1 03-14-2005 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ~BLÃÐE~
Of course it is.
Im using Panthers Map Uploader, phAlbum and phUploader on the site :D

As someone I know would say "NO-ICE" :D

Quickly make a spam section there. I want to claim new turf!! :eek: :p

atholon 03-14-2005 01:02 PM

Ohh, I am too lazy to do that stuff. I just make people post requests in our forum.

~BLÃÐE~ 03-16-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
Ohh, I am too lazy to do that stuff. I just make people post requests in our forum.
LMAO, thats why nice people in the community like me do things like so, because people are to lazy to make one them self or have no idea how to do it.

I will change the text and colours to suit the site it is needed for. As long as you use php-nuke on your site it is as easy as upload a folder to your modules folder.

This is only a starting point for making modules and blocks for nuke. I figured that so many like to use nuke now because it's so easy to use i would make a few things aimed at Gamers like us to make it all that little bit easier.

There are lots of add on bits out there some work, some don't, and some only work on certain versions.

Im not charging for these, just making a few things to help others that either don't know how to or don't have the time.

If there is something you need or would like for your nuke squad site let me know and ill see what i can do.

If you need something for PHP i would say go to Panthers site phphq.net but it doesn't cover php-nuke only php which is why i thought it might help some.

JonM 03-16-2005 08:03 PM

ehh...i hate php_nuke, altho the coding is sweet, IMO, it uses pointless queries tho, although i enjoy making modules my self. I made a download db...you know...it's not all that hard ;) , and if you want i can give you some tips so that it will automaticlay cchange to the users theme, :)