Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   World of Warcraft (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=289)
-   -   who into WOW (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46248)

Hellfighter 09-22-2011 03:34 AM

who into WOW

i was thinking getting to this game

xfire had a ads on it being a free to play now, never try it my self

gave up on Atlanica online get tire of it after 3yrs playing it

Scott 09-22-2011 09:09 AM

You put a lot of hours into that game.. almost 177 full days :eek:

WOW would probably be a good game for you.. You'll get plenty of hours out of that.

Hellfighter 09-23-2011 03:00 AM

will i think that's more like 30days play game time lol

keep inmind one log-in afk to craft item to use as weapon, food, armor, swords and so on

so system stays connected in afk-crafting items take a long time to do, as for real action fighting/ war and other normal questing thing in that game maybe 4-12hrs a day

Atlantica online game software can be buggy some what to a point crash for no reason at all. i guess some of their files are damage over many years when they get instill. release back in 2008 and they still adding new maps and items to it all the time.

Stephen 09-30-2011 11:44 AM

I currently play wow and compete on a world level in raids with my guild holding 13th in the US and 50th in the world your welcome to look me up in game if you decide to play.

my character name is nighthorror and I play on firetree

Hellfighter 09-30-2011 12:56 PM

will i think i going to skip it they only have the starter edition free and its not the full version, guess one has to pay for that

going to pass on that

Trooper 11-29-2011 03:16 AM

yoooooooooo killerbee thought i reconised your name lol its kensta ;) *dea hopefully i can get A DF game to work so i can go back to killing your ass lol ;)

Stephen 11-29-2011 10:11 PM

hey man long time

Trooper 12-06-2011 06:33 AM

the reason i have not tried wow out ever because i just ASSUME u have to have alot of time on your hands???? say if i played it for 3hrs a week would it be worth it ? i just dont know and many people think like this ....

MERMITE 07-03-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellfighter (Post 374616)
i was thinking getting to this game

xfire had a ads on it being a free to play now, never try it my self

gave up on Atlanica online get tire of it after 3yrs playing it

Just saw the old South Park version of it, a total RIOT, I like to give it a go
but considering what it did to a handful of 10 year old cartoon kids, far far to compulsive for me.

Yougottasee it...just for the toilet scene....lol:haha:

"M"

Guest001 07-03-2012 05:41 PM

Hey chief, they have a few free online mining/world-building games heaps of role playing - fighting faeries and goblins etc...not to mention FPS and Sims all over the place, you'll find a new home soon!

Hellfighter 08-20-2012 09:08 AM

na i taken a break from them all now days!

Guest001 08-20-2012 06:50 PM

@Hellfighter
When you need your fix again I hope Novalogic will be there to welcome you back.

Hellfighter 08-21-2012 03:20 AM

na i don't see that happening for a very long time!

but thanks for the kind words stompem

Guest001 08-21-2012 08:26 PM

"Do Not Track Plus" is excellent by the way. I already have a Bronze Medal. :)

Hellfighter 08-21-2012 09:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 378756)
"Do Not Track Plus" is excellent by the way. I already have a Bronze Medal.

yea i love it no then bad about i see
leaves one in control how cookies use when visiting other site and block 3rd party tracking cookies outside the site.

i think its mainly for firefox! not 100% thou

there a option once you get use to it can ok site to enable or block! one can even ok facebook, twitter when your not in them site as will like hulu(dot)com and youtube or other site that use them.

i find something super sweet and great item to use, i like to share it with others in the otter limited of space:bigthumb:

best part its totally free to use

EDGE 11-26-2012 11:47 PM

Resurrecting an old thread.

I still play wow and have been since Vanilla. Currently main as a Prot Paladin on Argent Dawn - US. Mainly PvP, don't PvE much anymore as scripted fights are boring. Care to play? Add me to realID @ steadlur@gmail.com

enforecer 01-07-2013 08:11 AM

Wow is still alive for most hardcore gamers that played since vanilla. I played since 1.12.1 but after wotlk I only played an privates. Mainly TBC, the last good expansion imho