Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Merry Christmas! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44652)

.Simon. 12-24-2009 04:44 PM

Merry Christmas!

In advance for tomorrow, because I doubt many people will be here on Christmas Day ;P

Hope everyone has a good Christmas. Eat lots, drink more and don't spend more than 5 minutes on your feet :)

Merry Christmas!

ShArP 12-24-2009 04:56 PM

Merry Christmas!!

:D :D :D

Hellfighter 12-24-2009 04:59 PM

merry Christmas to you and all a happy new year

nice musical for all

Sam 12-24-2009 06:36 PM

Merry christmas!!!!

~MOUSE~ 12-24-2009 06:42 PM

Merry Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQEYG1H8flY

Xx_jet_xX 12-24-2009 10:28 PM

LOL good one mouse... Made me spit my beer....

Mstenger404 12-25-2009 12:25 AM

Thats nawt politicaly correct! theres ppl that dont celebrate christmas!!

its nawt funny! :|

bigsmellyfart 12-25-2009 05:23 AM

yea guys / gals merry christmas n a happy new year
and please check out my new maps here 2 novahq
...TY BSF

SilentTrigger 12-25-2009 06:32 AM

Merry christmas :)

Sam 12-25-2009 07:24 AM

Merry christmas everybody!!!

bigsmellyfart 12-25-2009 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* (Post 359914)
Merry christmas :)

sorry bout that... i had a lot of my uncles ants etc go that way

Sam 12-25-2009 08:51 AM

lol

GeeFuss 12-25-2009 10:58 AM

merry christmas fools

Sam 12-25-2009 11:00 AM

who you callin fool? FOOL

Sam 12-25-2009 01:23 PM

I got a:

Headlight

Some Clothes

And A rubex cube

I had a good christmas this year.

SilentTrigger 12-25-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsmellyfart (Post 359927)
sorry bout that... i had a lot of my uncles ants etc go that way

Yeah it's a horrible disease, was there when my uncle passed away, and I think alot of him and my cusin, she was like a sister to me. And it's especially hard around christmas :( But death is also a part of life.

Death usually don't move me this much and I've had many around me die, classmates taking their lifes, classmates parents you know diing. But this was different as there was so much horrible suffering, so much pain. My uncle suffered horrible pains (even with constant morfine supply) for three years before he died, he looked like a prisoner from Auschwitz as seen on the libiration photos the allied took, his fests ware all curled up in wierd formation, only a sceleton with skin on them.

And my cusin too, she wished to die, because she suffered so much the last year of heir cancer, but both were extremly strong in to the last breath. My cusin even planned heir own funeral the last days of life.

It's a shame that death is now covered up more and more here in South parts of Sweden. Had a whole day with my Uncles dead body before it was taken away, and that helped alot. Didn't have that with my cusin, how sick it may sound, that is a thing that is needed :(.

Sorry for making this thread alot more depressing but it's part of the process I guess. And now it happend to be you lot that read it, sorry!

Sam 12-25-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silenttrigger*mfa* (Post 359948)
yeah it's a horrible disease, was there when my uncle passed away, and i think alot of him and my cusin, she was like a sister to me. And it's especially hard around christmas :( but death is also a part of life.

Death usually don't move me this much and i've had many around me die, classmates taking their lifes, classmates parents you know diing. But this was different as there was so much horrible suffering, so much pain. My uncle suffered horrible pains (even with constant morfine supply) for three years before he died, he looked like a prisoner from auswitch as seen on the libiration photos the allied took, his fests ware all curled up in wierd formation, only a sceleton with skin on them.

And my cusin too, she wished to die, because she suffered so much the last year of heir cancer, but both were extremly strong in to the last breath. My cusin even planned heir own funeral the last days of life.

It's a shame that death is now covered up more and more here in south parts of sweden. Had a whole day with my uncles dead body before it was taken away, and that helped alot. Didn't have that with my cusin, how sick it may sound, that is a thing that is needed :(.

Sorry for making this thread alot more depressing but it's part of the process i guess. And now it happend to be you lot that read it, sorry!

:*( :*( :*( :*(

4rc28 12-26-2009 11:35 AM

Merry Christmas!!!

atholon 12-27-2009 11:13 AM

Marry late christmas!

Chrispy 12-27-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atholon (Post 360027)
Marry late christmas!

You know what I'm talking about. ;)

Post that thread!