Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   PS2 (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15840)

Kaleb 05-09-2004 10:20 AM

PS2

The next game should be for the ps2, and be awesome as ****, that would be awesome, play it online and stuff, or offline (no lag) on ps2

-Tigger- 05-14-2004 05:24 PM

BHD is going to Xbox... much better and can handle a heavy load, and it will b on xbox live.

BOne 06-04-2004 11:38 AM

i think once DF goes to console gaming it will lose some of its glamour how will you install new maps..or edit the text of your gaming name....console games are so much stiffer than pc games medal of honor got ruined when it went to the PS and so did the original df...both formats pale in comparison to there PC counterparts

Jackal 06-28-2004 07:37 PM

I disagree BB. MOH got started on PS1. I have the game and I say its really good. I do have MOH Frontline and MOH Allied Assualt and thoughs are better than MOH. Still I disagree with you.

Jackal 06-28-2004 07:37 PM

I disagree BB. MOH got started on PS1. I have the game and I say its really good. I do have MOH Frontline and MOH Allied Assualt and thoughs are better than MOH. Still I disagree with you.

Headaches 07-01-2004 04:56 PM

you only have to hit submit reply once

-Tigger- 07-01-2004 06:31 PM

ur 1 2 b talkin ;)

Reticle 07-03-2004 09:44 PM

FPS games simply dont play well with a controller. That and it's impossible to edit crap on consoles. In fact, you cant even make custom games for consoles. The companys kep the code required to make the game boot on the system a secret, so only authorized companies can do anything with it.

Hellfighter 07-03-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BOne~BB~
i think once DF goes to console gaming it will lose some of its gleam how will you install new maps..or edit the text of your gaming name....console games are so much stiffer than pc games medal of honor got ruined when it went to the PS and so did the original df...both formats pale in comparison to there PC counterparts
agreed to some of it:
drawbacks:
1.) no add-in maps
2.) no updates your stuck with it basic it runs off the Cd.

good points play good no cheats to hear about, and you can make up any name you like only it be online and player save on a card.

i had the PS2 & PS1 both was nice after i got more for my Comp it a lose now days they are all dusty in the closet. after not use them for 2yrs now no plain on ever using them again. by the way the X-Box is way better seen a buddy have one he play it good and it was great game play i suck at it due to i was new to it, but it look good on the HDTV on the wall.

Stinger-I$T- 07-17-2004 09:58 AM

ahhh...hasn't any of u heard of ..Delta Force(Urban Warfare)...on PS2?...been out for awhile

Reticle 07-28-2004 02:10 PM

Urban Warfare is for PS, but it's not as good as the PC games, so no one plays it really.

Storm. 08-07-2004 04:33 AM

ps2 cant keep up with much, but it is gonna manage san andreas!! WHAT A GAME, its huge!, but neway u wudt be able to run joint ops on a ps2, u wud have to wait for ps3, and that may struggle

BADDOG 08-15-2004 09:00 AM

Yes I'm looking forward to San Andreas on PS2 bro:)!!!!

Regards:cool: ;) :) :D

-Tigger- 08-15-2004 09:06 AM

Theres a BHD verson for the Xbox (still in the making) and it looks gre8 and i think the Xbox may run JO

BADDOG 08-17-2004 04:59 AM

It will interesting to see how J.O. runs on Xbox bro:)!

Regards;) :p

Bustin 08-17-2004 11:17 AM

xbox can and will run doom3 so JO is a sinch.

Reason: Xbox has nothing to run except the damn game. All the resources in the xbox go to the game, no software to run in the background, nothing to monitor or boot up and save etc. etc.

Storm. 08-17-2004 12:50 PM

bb the graphics on jo wudnt be too good on the xbox tho, its only a small machine dont forget