Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Delta Force Black Hawk Down (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45737)

bigjoe11a 01-29-2011 07:33 PM

Delta Force Black Hawk Down

I was wondering if any one ever play's Delta Force BHD any more. I'm debating on the issue if I should install it.

Thanks

Mstenger404 01-29-2011 07:42 PM

I just went back to play for a bit for nostalgic purposes, good 'ol mapping my own singleplayer maps is still there exactly how I remember it but the online just dropped into a crap hole. EID is the most populated server which brags about 100's of custom maps, bare in mind this is the quantity over quality approach they're taking. I asked why we had to play on a bunch of barren and linear tunnel maps and played on some non-linear well decorated maps instead, they got butt hurt about it and suggested I go play on one of the countless empty servers instead to satisfy my needs.

bigjoe11a 01-29-2011 08:00 PM

I just don't want to think that nova and there games are going to die out and soon. That's what I been reading, Right now who knows.

If any one still plays mission and makes maps for any of Novalogic games. Please post here.

Luis 01-30-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjoe11a (Post 371294)
I just don't want to think that nova and there games are going to die out and soon. That's what I been reading, Right now who knows.

If any one still plays mission and makes maps for any of Novalogic games. Please post here.

Yes, i'm new to mapping on DFBHD, and it is very fun. I have submited here more than 10 maps. Search on the DFBHD/DFBHDTS map database here on NovaHQ. Thanks.

Chrispy 01-30-2011 05:59 PM

A couple of years ago I used to always play on the NW servers... Yeah I was a bit of a stat whore that time lol, but I really liked the stock maps. I hardly found any good public servers with good custom maps... I like seeing maps that are realistic and well crafted, not maps with floating platforms in the air or really linear tunnel maps like 'Stenger's said.

I probably still have a bunch of BHD maps in the NHQ database, but that was a really long time ago.

bigjoe11a 04-11-2011 09:53 AM

I agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy (Post 371306)
A couple of years ago I used to always play on the NW servers... Yeah I was a bit of a stat whore that time lol, but I really liked the stock maps. I hardly found any good public servers with good custom maps... I like seeing maps that are realistic and well crafted, not maps with floating platforms in the air or really linear tunnel maps like 'Stenger's said.

I probably still have a bunch of BHD maps in the NHQ database, but that was a really long time ago.

Yes, I agree with you. A lot of maps I have played in JO I hated. because they didn't build them right. and they used poor contruction habits.

Crazy Horse 04-12-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy (Post 371306)
A couple of years ago I used to always play on the NW servers... Yeah I was a bit of a stat ....

Does BHD still have stats in the NW servers?

Acedog 05-10-2011 07:49 AM

bhd online is alive and well

tony991 05-10-2011 08:50 AM

I play BHD online everyday. I make maps for the CAS server so feel free to check them out. If you're into singleplayer maps I have a few EXP maps and an NSO map up for download here...
NSO map...
http://www.dfreload.com/forum/files....n=file&id=1157
EXP maps...
http://www.dfreload.com/forum/files....category&id=10

Deathdemon1 05-14-2011 03:18 AM

:d

I DO too!!!

Gettin team sabre soon:thud:

MERMITE 05-14-2011 05:42 PM

If your main game is in online play.. stay with BHD, if you map in DFX2 then use the MOD. BHD to DFX2 ,make single player maps with BHD assets use the DFX2 engine ...

"M"

xoborp 05-17-2011 09:21 AM

I play BHD all the time, its a classic...

Crazy Horse 05-17-2011 11:20 AM

I played BHD the other day, but I can only see PUBLIC servers (servers hosted by players)... does Novaworld have stat servers?

black hawk 05-23-2011 05:35 AM

I am still playing it. Just 2 missions are left to complete the game. It's the best Delta Force game ever.

SneakyAo1 05-23-2011 02:06 PM

I know I'm late in the reply but check out www.ao1-squads.com We are a full BHD community still strong. Server is ALWAYS at 24 - 40+ players. Enjoy!

Luis 05-29-2011 08:54 AM

So....someone here make single player maps?

X-Factor 07-07-2012 08:10 PM

anyone wanna start a bhd squad with me?

bigjoe11a 08-23-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luis (Post 372891)
So....someone here make single player maps?

Luis. I used too. Not any more. No one plays this game any more.

bigjoe11a 08-23-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Factor (Post 378073)
anyone wanna start a bhd squad with me?

Factor. I don't thing you will find any one wanting to do that. Sorry. I tried this once before and got screwed on it. So I don't know what to tell you. If you play JO let me know. I would like to find some MP'ers for JO. I hate playing it by my self all the time.

grenadier501 08-23-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjoe11a (Post 378819)
No one plays this game any more.

For me, and many other players, this game hasn't died yet. I used to be n play in a latinoamerican squad called "SquadronSuicida" but it was dissolved, and there is still many others squads in this game.
Now I only play coop in TS TIO COOP WORLD or in tunngle.