Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Sigs and Graphics (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   point proven (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14561)

Rider 03-15-2004 02:59 PM

point proven

These kind of sigs are too easy to make and that is the only point i was trying to make, Damn people around here are too sensetive grow up a little.

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v...orskx/skre.jpg

Himself 03-15-2004 03:22 PM

lol

Matt 03-15-2004 03:29 PM

make more sigs like that..ur other ones look unprofessional. that looks a lot cleaner..no offence or anything.

just cause people use pictures doesnt mean its a bad sig.

everyone that replies to this thread please be careful..we are handing out warning points for flame.

EDGE 03-15-2004 03:33 PM

Don't like the font.
Don't like the White lines

did u take Spazz's design from his sig?

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v...zzsig_copy.jpg

Tril,...so, how many warning points does that make me have? :p

Rider 03-15-2004 03:39 PM

no all designs are mine except the pic and if using these pics is a rip then everybody that uses pics are rippers.

blueprint 03-15-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trilogy
everyone that replies to this thread please be careful..we are handing out warning points for flame.

Ha, I best just nor reply then huh.

THIS IS A COMMENT NOT A FLAME TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. IT'S WHAT I WOULD SAY TO ANYONE ELSE THAT MAKES A BAD SIG.

Text: would match the sig if it wasn't bevelled like that
Border: is pretty ugly, thick bright pink border? doesn't look good
Render: doesn't fit the pic/sig at all, it's not even a good render

I Hope you see what I'm getting at, sure, anyone could make a sig with a pic, anyone could also make a render with some prob, someone could follow a tut and make a background. Anyone can do anything, it's how stylish you make it that defines the difficulty of a sig.

I'd consider one of Spazz's sigs much better than some nooby c4d render with some text on it, big whoop you spent 3 huors rendering something, that doesn't take much skill at all either.

Just cause someone takes less time as you on their sigs doesn't mean they're worse then you, I'm just saying Spazz's sigs are much more stylish, timespean doesn't matter.

**NOT A FLAME >> I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH WARNING POINTS

;)

Rider 03-15-2004 03:47 PM

BP = hatin :D

this sig was thrown together and look its pretty damn close i would say and i didnt even try to make it look good but since im not a dfhq designer and noone knows me my **** sucks ok w/e but my point still stands from the other thread, i said it would only take 5min.s to make that is all so drop it now bp.

and my renders dont take 3hrs, i am a designer and have a great machine sorry to dissappoint you. and its not just a cheezy render its how the render looks when its done, sure anyone can matrix extrude stuff but i'll leave that to all the c4d newbies.

Spazz 03-15-2004 06:58 PM

i actually make the bg with c4d. but it's more than 1 render =/

Matt 03-15-2004 07:20 PM

i dont think renders are noobish...i dont think pictures are noobish

i think the talented sig makers can make renders, pictures, and text blend and look good. and personally i think spazz did a damn good job.

as well as BP

KILLAR_KI 03-15-2004 07:38 PM

*yawns* at Skeletor <-- not a flame :P

Spazz 03-15-2004 08:16 PM

this thread is pointless

blueprint 03-15-2004 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trilogy
i dont think renders are noobish..

nor do I, just some of them are.

Systemkaos 03-16-2004 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skeletor
and my renders dont take 3hrs, i am a designer and have a great machine sorry to dissappoint you.
first LMAO your a designer, yet here people are not liking your work to much, a designer i would picture has a degree and some sort of education not a 12-22 year old on a computer

second, PLEASE what you running? lol i want a good laugh

Se7eN 03-16-2004 06:31 AM

... Highway to hell... (sings tune)

Systemkaos 03-16-2004 06:36 AM

lmao nice one 7 :D

Rider 03-16-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ߣÚÑT
first LMAO your a designer, yet here people are not liking your work to much, a designer i would picture has a degree and some sort of education not a 12-22 year old on a computer
second, PLEASE what you running? lol i want a good laugh

well third... just becuase im a designer doesnt mean im suppose to please morons like you on a forum,
there are many different opinions in artwork.

just cuz a some of you dont like my stuff it doesnt bother me there are many others out there who love it.

Now if you would like to continue to make yourself feel like a big bad ass by flaming me then plz dont be scared to pm me
cuz i dont wanna piss off the admins anymore then they already are from people like you who post crap like this.

and im glad you just told us all how old your are.(a 12-22 year old on a computer) weve all been dieing to know that thx

Systemkaos 03-16-2004 03:27 PM

awww is skeletor getting mad, :D

Rider 03-16-2004 04:00 PM

Im glad being new here has no effect on me getting posts on my threads :D

and i will repeat myself for those who are mentally challenged, plz pm me if you would like to continue to flame, thank you for coming;)

KILLAR_KI 03-16-2004 07:56 PM

This Thread is a big waste of space... i think SB should Close it :D