Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   World of Warcraft (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=289)
-   -   World of Warcraft (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37769)

JonM 03-09-2007 01:21 AM

World of Warcraft

9/10

Great Gameplay!

------------------------

This game is a great game if you enjoy the social and action aspect of gaming. In other words, this game includes a social aspect while keeping up with a great amount of action and suspense.

Honestly the game has a lose story line that isn't really important. You create a character on one of the two factions, among one of the eight races, among one of the eight classes choosable.

This game is a great game because the solo and team play both rock! Having real life friends who play this is amazing, because you can run quests together; and most importantly, help each other succeed.

The graphics are ok, nothing amazing of course, but ok. The game has a great sense of addiction about it though, and it is best to remember it is just a game.

Have fun blowing stuff up with your character.

www.worldofwarcraft.com is giving away free 10 day trials, try the game out!

Stephen 03-09-2007 04:30 AM

I don't like the fact that you have got to pay to play once you already bought the game. Thats why i like guild wars better Not to mention that the graphics are better on guild wars as well.

Spazz 03-09-2007 06:17 AM

I don't understand how people can have their lives run by that damn game.

Steve 03-09-2007 07:13 AM

Nice one Jon :gj:

my housemate started playing this last year but i resisted the temptation :D

JonM 03-09-2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazz
I don't understand how people can have their lives run by that damn game.
people choose to let it...those people are dumb :( :p. i quit a while back cuz it was addicting, but now I'm playing again just for the fun aspect

Quote:

Originally posted by Killerbee
I don't like the fact that you have got to pay to play once you already bought the game. Thats why i like guild wars better Not to mention that the graphics are better on guild wars as well.
try the free 10 day trial. all i'm saying is try it ;)

@ STEVE

Don't resist the temptation go for it ;)

Matt 03-09-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JonM
Don't resist the temptation go for it ;)
uhoh..peer pressure

Scott 03-09-2007 03:15 PM

I'm gonna stay away from that stuff :D I have work to do!

Chrispy 03-09-2007 03:23 PM

Everyone likes that game lol, and hell, it must be really damn addicting... maybe so much, that it deserves to have to name, Addictware, engraved on the game, lol. :D

And I thought you quit forever JonM, hehe...

Chris :)

zza1pqx 04-03-2007 05:58 AM

I really fancy playing this game. Thing is, every online gamer I know that has played it has dissappeared. Half our gaming group have headed off Murlock hunting and never been seen since.

I'm having a hard enough time leaving the realm of Oblivion without having it never ending!

bobsm8 05-24-2007 10:27 AM

ahh goblin chasing ... :(

not for me :D:D