Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Create Type (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29987)

Chrispy 10-05-2005 02:47 PM

Create Type

Imagine

If you could create a type of game in any Delta Force series other than

DEATHMATCH
TEAM DEATHMATCH
TEAM KING OF THE HILL
KING OF THE HILL
CAPTURE THE FLAG
COOPERATIVE
FLAGBALL
SEARCH AND DESTROY
ADVANCE AND SECURE or any other type what would it be?

What would you call it?

If me I'd have Onslaught where its Deathmatch with Search and Destroy adn Advance and Secure.

Terry 10-05-2005 03:01 PM

AUTOBALL

flagball with nothing but humvees, and you're armed with only a car15/M203, cept u have no bullets, only 203's =)

DogSoldier~MLK~ 10-06-2005 12:07 PM

@GAS...

Now that is my type of Game.....heheheheh

Erik 10-06-2005 12:21 PM

Hit & Run...

Terrorize the other teams base...scoring is based on how many of the other players you kill and how many objects you destroy like buildings, trucks, etc and get back to your base safely without losing more then 3 players in a given amount of time...like 15 mins

NaughtyPerry 10-06-2005 01:14 PM

behnd enemy lines... u have to infiltrate their base, rescue something, then get back to urs undetected... also only 1 life per map

Terry 10-06-2005 02:19 PM

hahah some cool game types!!!

Chrispy 10-06-2005 08:38 PM

The Next Operation Guys

You are to create a type of GAME MADE by you.
It does not have to be real just be creative. Type at least 3 to 5 features.

My example

- 90 GUNS, 30 Primary, 20 secondary, 15 sidearms, and 15 auxilary types. (Grenades, bombs.etc)
- 65 LEVELS IN action! The best! Operation Smellsfoot, Monument Capture, First hand, Overgrown Vine,
Smackdown campaigns
- VALUE! The best ever update for this game includes +2 campaigns and the CUSTOM MAKER! Create your
drifting smells of the mission editor updated to the max
- 45 to 55 players in multiplayer action online! The ultimate berserk! Play on Voice over Net and hear
yourself bragging to the enemy.
- Respect, a new SECURITY ENGINE that stops the best trainers ever to hack you off. No
system requirments needed for your computer.

And more. EXTRA EXTRA = Graphics, one object is like 800 mbs to you but they are stunning.
Full rich creamy ultra filtered at high resolutions.
Also get the multiplayer games made by the people who
replyed to this thread.
Chris_OJB_DF645 -- At least be creative for once you guys --

Chrispy 10-07-2005 04:27 PM

New Onslaught

I felt like to improve you cool guys

ONSLAUGHT FIST

You start in a truck where it drives and on the way and you have to advance and secure
at least 6 to 8 bases or 5 to 7 bases and on the last base you have to play it as if it were
TEAM KING OF THE HILL but YOU must be a team as you grenade, pulverise and outplay players.

You can not just get in the moving trucks but boats, swim, walk, be a sniper or be a fast proner.

If I could create a server that has this one I would recommend this to DF2 or DFLW or BHD or XTREME.
On Land Warrior if you are LONGBOW then you can prone fast to the objective but MY reccomendations gear for this type on DF2 would be:

M4 Master Key
Suppressed .45
Ammunition
Ammunition
Fragmentation Grenades

Chris_OJB_DF645 -- I see that it is more fun than it looks --

Bustin 10-17-2005 09:54 AM

Anyone play Enemy Territory in their days?

Well... The DF series needs some objective game play types. Obviously this can be set up in maps now with triggers and events, but without that being a gametype you still get the fools who ruin the game.

The game is called Delta Force, so come on on top of what we have now for just blowing each other up we need some actual team gameplay as well. I'd love to have to take a drug field and rescue hostages, or infiltrate and destroy an air field oil depot. Yes, objectives are what we need, just make sure you don't turn it into CS I hate dying once and waiting 10 minutes!

BADDOG 11-05-2005 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PJ
behnd enemy lines... u have to infiltrate their base, rescue something, then get back to urs undetected... also only 1 life per map
That sounds like a good idea to me PJ:)!!!!

Warm Regards :cool: :cool:

Northern Jedi 11-12-2005 07:12 AM

hahah....TDM:heli fights....each team member in a heli and slaughtering each others heads off...also..death fights....your millons km up in the air and fighing on a bridge(i have a map of this) lol great fun

Hellfighter 11-12-2005 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
AUTOBALL

flagball with nothing but humvees, and you're armed with only a car15/M203, cept u have no bullets, only 203's =)

sound like halo CE to me lol

we have catch the flag (CTF) we go after them in a dune buggy (Same one in JOTR type dune buggy) with a node luancher mounted on it.
man love to flip others over, bad thing if the dune buggy flip on top of them you don't get a kill they only die from it. lol

unlike BHD or JOTR you can't pickup the flag by driving over them so no race type CTF, in halo ce you can drive really close you got the flag only now you have to take it back to base if you live throu it all.