Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   BHD to JO update (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23337)

Trigger 03-07-2005 01:57 PM

BHD to JO update

BHD to JO update is here
Mean streets relived or should i say reloaded

Today i received word that some update screenshots are ready to drool over and here they are 10 bueatifull shots in joint operations.
Most of you DF'ers out there will notice this to be one of bhd's most popular stock map (in my opinion).
There are a few great mods in development right now but history shows. DV is the modder to watch as
he has many firsts under his belt...

Full story here

.enfo. 03-07-2005 02:04 PM

:|
i want to play this
trig have u you any news as when iit will come out ? will this be a mod or a map ?

DevilDog#1 03-07-2005 02:08 PM

Who created it? :eek:

.enfo. 03-07-2005 02:10 PM

Re: BHD to JO update

Quote:

Originally posted by Trigger

DV is the modder to watch as he has many firsts under his belt...

DevilDog#1 03-07-2005 02:11 PM

Na, thanks. Me happy with AA. :D

Trigger 03-07-2005 02:50 PM

release details are sketchy but this SS release shows that development is ongoing
DV is the Team lead but the project has the prints of all the DF greats including A..Bullet, Ma1/m27de, Cr@ck, among others...

Sal UK 03-07-2005 03:43 PM

The only thing is I dont think Nova will allow the Mod, As it stands nova has to OK the mod and giving away BHD in a sense would not be in their interests, Unless they could come up with a way so you could only play the mod if you own the original BHD.
But I cant see that happening as the 3di files had to be converted for JO, Its a pitty DV always does great work But I cant really see nova allowing this one. :(

Trigger 03-07-2005 03:51 PM

Sal UK there is always the chance that support isn't there REEAAALLLYY lol history tells us this...
but if you ask DV ( i am very sure he is in your list ) he will let you know nova has been helping him with terrains and PB i believe it was the same time as reality if not before. This in no way is suppossed to say the reality isnt first supported mod as they did release a demo.
developmen is ongoing and the support is active

Sal UK 03-07-2005 03:59 PM

It would be cool dont get me wrong its just the way nova seem to work, Ill have to pop by the Mod Depot and have some PM`s with DV see what they have said.

Its like when DV made the Driving mod then all of a sudden Nova Said it was doing an Expansion Team Sabre with Drivable transport, Then they droped it from TS and brought out JO with drivable Vehicles instead.

And DV has been working on this and now they say they are doing DF:NG it makes you think a little of how they work, I think DV should be on their Payroll... ;)

Trigger 03-07-2005 05:20 PM

DV has always been one step ahead oif their ideas i agree completely lol...
i remember the drive mod days well and luaghed a good while when i seen this debacle with the new DF edition. Seam idea's are on the short list these days since many mod themes and EXP's seam to overlap alot !!! lol seams they should hire DV to sit at the round table of nova so they can at least get their work out faster and better lol....

Stu 03-08-2005 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DevilDog#1
Na, thanks. Me happy with AA. :D
So why did you ask? :rolleyes:
w00ters on this news

FnT Nomex 03-09-2005 10:53 AM

Can I get some more info?

If you guys are saying what I think your saying....then BHD may go through a rebirth.

I cannot view the link from my work...could someone please fill me in with some more information? Teamwarfare would be highly interested in this project if in fact what I think you've said is true.:)

.Simon. 03-09-2005 11:17 AM

HELL YEA!!! Mean Streets rox. i used to play that map all the time when i played BHD. glad its back :D

Trigger 03-10-2005 12:42 AM

this is a archive of bhd2jo screenshots
BHD2JO SS Archive