Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Grab a seat in my car and take a trip thorugh Sweden! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45764)

SilentTrigger 02-13-2011 04:15 AM

Grab a seat in my car and take a trip thorugh Sweden!

Grab a seat in my S60 and take a small trip through a snow/ice covered Sweden :)

gamesmaster 02-13-2011 05:52 AM

grt ride

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* (Post 371487)
Grab a seat in my S60 and take a small trip through a snow/ice covered Sweden :)

enjoyed the ride trigger but can u next time close u window and hav the heating on lolol :gj: cheers "gamesmaster"

SilentTrigger 02-13-2011 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamesmaster (Post 371488)
enjoyed the ride trigger but can u next time close u window and hav the heating on lolol :gj: cheers "gamesmaster"

Haha, i will keep that in mind for the next trip :gj:

SilentTrigger 02-13-2011 12:19 PM

Time to get back home again, welcomed by a lovley sunset on the way back! :) But also alot more ice on the roads, but good condition none the less :)

dave61 02-14-2011 04:02 PM

I think I'm gonna be carsisk ... could someone rolldown the window ... please ?

Good video ... enjoyed the trip ...

Thanks Trigger ... you need to come to East Tennessee you'd really enjoy our mountains & our Tennessee valley !

MERMITE 02-14-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave61 (Post 371511)

Thanks Trigger ... you need to come to East Tennessee you'd really enjoy our mountains & our Tennessee valley !

Please ensure to mention that Tennessee Whiskey D61...lol
Good idea Trigger, now where's me camera batteries..lol
"M"

SilentTrigger 02-15-2011 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave61 (Post 371511)

I bet I would enjoy that, got a cam? Film it from your car and I can take a ride from a distance! :hail:

You too Mer! Find your batteries :tisk::gj:

StrikeForce8 02-15-2011 05:02 PM

Nice videos, Silent! Where in Sweden are you at? I visited Sweden in the mid-90s, somewhere mid country and made a trip to Gotheburg. I love it! (Especially the blond chicks ;-)

Looks like its still pretty cold up there....below freezing? Here in Germany the last two winter months have been pretty mild, we even had several days over 10 degrees! Very unusual to say the least...

dave61 02-15-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MERMITE (Post 371512)
Please ensure to mention that Tennessee Whiskey D61...lol
Good idea Trigger, now where's me camera batteries..lol
"M"

Ah yes ... Mr. Jack ... Gentleman Jack that is !

dave61 02-15-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentTrigger*MFA* (Post 371513)
I bet I would enjoy that, got a cam? Film it from your car and I can take a ride from a distance! :hail:

You too Mer! Find your batteries :tisk::gj:

Me mer is near ...

Too much to show in one single video ... would take several videos to be sure ...

SilentTrigger 02-16-2011 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave61 (Post 371525)
Me mer is near ...

Too much to show in one single video ... would take several videos to be sure ...

I don't mid several videos :D :p

SilentTrigger 02-16-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeForce8 (Post 371522)
Nice videos, Silent! Where in Sweden are you at? I visited Sweden in the mid-90s, somewhere mid country and made a trip to Gotheburg. I love it! (Especially the blond chicks ;-)

Looks like its still pretty cold up there....below freezing? Here in Germany the last two winter months have been pretty mild, we even had several days over 10 degrees! Very unusual to say the least...

Glad to hear you liked Sweden when you ware visiting :hail:

The film is shot between Lidkoping (where I live) and Gotene, around 150 km northeast of Goteborg :)

Still haven't payed a visit to Germany but hope too do so quite soon, but first I need to finish school and get a job so I can afford it, I know there are plenty of fine girls there too :D

It's around (check this for current temps in Lidkoping: http://www.temperatur.nu/lidkoping.html) -5,7 C so it's just below freezing. Think it was -8/-9C on the way back, on the way to gotene (first clip) it was around -3/-4c.

Wasn't the last two winters better in terms of snow though? I guess it doesn't stay for long? :( What is the usual normal tempreture range during the winter? Where in Germany are you located? :)

Welcome to Novahq StrikeForce! :)

Love the line of text in your signature, so true so true! :)

Chels 02-19-2011 08:05 AM

Feels like I was driving through Vermont lol

SilentTrigger 02-19-2011 03:48 PM

Haha nice :)