Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy New Years, East Coasters! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42461)

Mstenger404 12-31-2008 11:07 PM

Happy New Years, East Coasters!

heres how i spent my new yrs.

in my basement on my comp, I started up garrys mod

joined a server full of other ppl with no lives and said, alright since none of us have lives lets celebrate our own new yrz

so i was stacking poles up for the ball, realising I only had 5 minutes to go so i said scru the ball, ill just use a dumbster, i stuck a dumbster on top, installed a slider for it to slide down, and had everyone weld random lights on it.

30 seconds to go, ALRIGHT PPLS START SLAPPIN **** ON IT!!

i pull out my phys gun and manually lower the dumbster 2009 ball as it gets closer and closer to 2009, everyone was laughin their asses off because of the sheer awesomeness of celebrating new yrs in gmod with a freakin dumbster.

BAM 2009!!

oh crud someone forgot to have dynamite set up to make it awesome!

CRUD!!!!

i pulled out some grenades and started chuckin them around to make it as explosive as possible then everyone started shootin rockets at eachother.

welp, so what were u guys doin?

Hellfighter 12-31-2008 11:28 PM

i was thinking on recording the NYC new year Ball coming down! then i think about it, will this year suck as much as the pass year, i said to my self hell with it.

i will go to NYC for new year 2010 be there first hand to see that big ball come down in person

atholon 01-01-2009 01:17 AM

Whoop, it is 2009! whoop! HNY you crazy NHQ members.

Bustin 01-01-2009 07:21 AM

I spent it at a party playing charades.

Chels 01-01-2009 01:53 PM

I spent is sleeping, then friends called to wish me a HNY and I said if they ever called again id freak so they caleld bck (1:30) and i started a conv with them i dont even remember what is was about

Hellfighter 01-01-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chels
I spent is sleeping, then friends called to wish me a HNY and I said if they ever called again id freak so they caleld bck (1:30) and i started a conv with them i dont even remember what is was about
chels give me your number! i call 3:45am in the morning my time EST:

to say sweet sexy things to you! so you feel like a queen of the world of all life forums that are beneath your great powerful love!!

your eye's they shine like the morning stars in the sky, your hair waving in the wind like silky flowing never ending love kisses, your lips are like honey and sweet to the touch, your skin feels like glowing love when one touch your skin they are under your magical spell, your body was made like a angles pure glory that no man can stand to long to look at you for long or their heart will stop beating do to your radiant glow from you!

will that all needed

will let me find a deep well to jump into :D

Chels 01-01-2009 04:00 PM

If that ever happened I would surly be in a nightmare :-P lol

atholon 01-01-2009 05:12 PM

I spend the new year with my parents and learned some stuff that sort of surprised me.

.Simon. 01-01-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
I spend the new year with my parents and learned some stuff that sort of surprised me.

They still have sex while your at home?

Hellfighter 01-01-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chels
If that ever happened I would surly be in a nightmare :-P lol
oh i still be happy to call you! if you ever feeling really low and need some one to talk to!

.Simon. 01-01-2009 05:57 PM

Ok, sorry if i offend you, but some of the stuff your saying is kind of creepy Chief ;P

On the other hand, i can never tell if your being serious or not. Either way, its weird lol

atholon 01-01-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by .Simon.
They still have sex while your at home?
That wasn't it thank goodness! I am surprised how much my dad and I are alike :|

Mstenger404 01-01-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by atholon
That wasn't it thank goodness! I am surprised how much my dad and I are alike :|
You dont have sex?

.Simon. 01-01-2009 07:33 PM

Shame.

VooDoo- 01-01-2009 09:34 PM

sean penn ...

"I'M SO WASTED!!!"

yea .. that was me ...

ShArP 01-02-2009 08:58 AM

lol funny thread

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

:D :D :D