Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Hardware and Software (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Vista in NZ (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37311)

Chrispy 01-30-2007 12:25 AM

Vista in NZ

Yep... it's here in NZ! Released today! Tuesday 30th January 2007!

What about you guys?

It's in the advertising lol.

And right now they're saying that some NZ technology was used in the OS too... sick...

Chris :)

Grenademan 01-30-2007 12:28 AM

Its out everywhere apparently.

Chrispy 01-30-2007 12:30 AM

And now on Campbell Live on TV it's saying that Vista checks itself 30 times Imao for piracy crap and all that...

And the signed drivers thing is totally good too IMO...

Hellfighter 01-30-2007 12:54 AM

will the sign drivers is a good thing sad they stop Windows Xp sign drivers support i can never get one off windows xp update site from day one i got it.

am looking forward getting the upgrade pack deal for the full vista version in 6-8mo down the road

Steve 01-30-2007 07:30 AM

been able to buy it in the UK since 22 january ;)

seeign the price, i was going to buy it soon. but i've changed my mind. getting signed drivers for all my stuffis going to be a dog. will leave it as it is for now.

the main reason for me to upgrade is for DX10 games... 1- i dont have a dx10 gfx card, 2 - no dx10 games are out.

Hellfighter 01-30-2007 09:28 AM

some of them have newer updated drivers for the graphic cards (video cards) check the maker of the cards see if they have a listing vista/xp drivers don't think it be like 2000/xp/vista i seen them only listed as windows "vista & XP" for downloads newer drivers

at lease i seen the newer drivers Turtle beach listed that way and think ATI (ADM) too in that manner Vista/XP

Quote:

Originally posted by Chrispy
And now on Campbell Live on TV it's saying that Vista checks itself 30 times Imao for piracy crap and all that...

And the signed drivers thing is totally good too IMO...

i glade they are fighting off them Piracy b/s. happy they doing it. buy the software don't steal it at all i say P2P sucks.

Chrispy 01-30-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chief ADFP
some of them have newer updated drivers for the graphic cards (video cards) check the maker of the cards see if they have a listing vista/xp drivers don't think it be like 2000/xp/vista i seen them only listed as windows "vista & XP" for downloads newer drivers

at lease i seen the newer drivers Turtle beach listed that way and think ATI (ADM) too in that manner Vista/XP

i glade they are fighting off them Piracy b/s. happy they doing it. buy the software don't steal it at all i say P2P sucks.

Yeah lol.

According to the show yesterday, they said that every second that Vista is running, it checks if ANYTHING is wrong. That means anything screwed up in the registry, piracy, blah blah etc.

Yesterday Mr. Gates was in New York too, because the show yesterday was live in New York I think...

I hope Vista still has a compatability wizard for XP apps... :D