Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   [DFX2] NovaLogic Store Gone - Where do I go now? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48052)

Guest001 01-29-2017 11:35 PM

NovaLogic Store Gone - Where do I go now?

I've noticed the NovaLogic store is gone and there's a redirect to the Steam store.

The downloads there are tied to the Steam Client.

Most of my copies are versions of the game(s) that were purchased from the NovaLogic store years ago.

Any idea where you'd get a fresh (safe) download of the original game(s) if you had "lost" them and needed to reinstall?

City Ace 01-30-2017 10:11 AM

You mean you will be getting a pirated copy because your games are no more now? :-\

Guest001 01-30-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Ace (Post 386236)
You mean you will be getting a pirated copy because your games are no more now? :-\

No - certainly not and talking about piracy in that manner is not welcome.

Scott 01-30-2017 11:36 PM

stompem, I have the original install files from the NovaLogic FTP if you ever need them. They are not pirated copies. I don't think that's what City Ace was implying.

Guest001 01-31-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 386239)
stompem, I have the original install files from the NovaLogic FTP if you ever need them. They are not pirated copies. I don't think that's what City Ace was implying.

Thanks Scott - I doubt I'd personally need them but that's part of the reason for this post. You never know.

Guest001 01-31-2017 01:15 AM

:headbang:

City Ace 01-31-2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 386237)
No - certainly not and talking about piracy in that manner is not welcome.

Idk why everyone ditch me here whenever they find me talking dirty ;__; You see, i AM NOT a guy who knows English properly. And as i dont usually download games digitally, i am just not familiar with those stuffs. I just talked about the piracy here, because from what i know, downloads are related with piracy.
And i apologize if you feel insulted or something like that due to my inacceptable behaviour :-D

Guest001 01-31-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Ace (Post 386242)
Idk why everyone ditch me here whenever they find me talking dirty ;__; You see, i AM NOT a guy who knows English properly. And as i dont usually download games digitally, i am just not familiar with those stuffs. I just talked about the piracy here, because from what i know, downloads are related with piracy.
And i apologize if you feel insulted or something like that due to my inacceptable behaviour :-D

That's a good explanation Ace - Thank You - apology accepted. :wave:

It's also a misunderstanding on my behalf so I apologise in return.

Now we all understand the situation it won't happen again.

City Ace 01-31-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 386243)
that's a good explanation ace - thank you - apology accepted. :wave:

It's also a misunderstanding on my behalf so i apologise in return.

Now we all understand the situation it won't happen again.

:::d