Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   u lot play any sports? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10625)

Steve 09-22-2003 04:29 PM

u lot play any sports?

i play 5-a-side fottball (soccer ) one a time a week and go down the gym 3 or 4 times a week.

keeps me off the streets ;)

BADDOG 09-23-2003 05:45 AM

I used to play football as in proper football the beautiful game lol, but I'm to old now sob sob lol:*( ! I have rheumatoid arthritis so I can't do a lot some days unfortunatley but BHD and DF-HQ keep me sane lol:)!

Warm Regards

:p :cool: ;) :) :D :weed: :smoke: :beer:

Hellfighter 09-23-2003 06:09 AM

i at 43yrs old can't do as much as i use to, play baseball some time maybe 3 or 5 time every 2mo not much more then that, and football 2 or 3 time in 6mo.

fight with the dogs almost every week or so can't say thats a sports or not. you try to take on 80lbs to 140lbs dog playing with them or breaking up a fight between them we have 9dogs. 8ea are Bozio and my a grayhound.all AKC Lic show dogs. thank god they don't fight to much they are great loving dogs all but 2 are house train,and the 2 are not are puppys still.

Matt 09-23-2003 08:38 AM

I play basketball, and golf. I'm also into weight training.

Nev 09-23-2003 11:28 AM

sports is bad for your health:p

Surge 09-23-2003 12:21 PM

Well lets see... I use to play baseball, run track, football, soccer, basketball, and snowboard.

** EDIT **

Now that im married, I don't get to do much of anything... lmao

InsaneCrazy 09-23-2003 01:25 PM

i play hockey(ice), soccer, like to golf, and like to do track and field

Gen. Jann *PR* 09-23-2003 05:24 PM

i play 3 times floorball a week used to play it more often.. i guess most of you dont know the sport but it's very known in scandinavia and central europe.. beside that i play soccer, during summer twice a week; in winter at least once a week icehockey. in between i play some ther stuff but not regularly..

beside that some sport with gf :D and of course from time to time some pc games ( lol i am off topic)

Soul 7 09-23-2003 09:01 PM

I play golf, tennis, and am in weight training for american football next fall

animal_mutha 09-24-2003 06:21 AM

i play 11 a side football in the weekends & 5 a side indoor football (or known as futsal)
on weeknights. (after work - once a week). I'm playing for Planet Hollywood Kuala Lumpur. We use to have league games against the hotels & F&B teams. The last international match that we had was against Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam. We got thrash 7-1. LOL!

I'm playing on the right wing position... what about the rest of u footballers?

Never to old for football dudes... Roger Milla of cameroon played & scored against germany in worldcup 94 (or was it 90?) & he was 43years old at that time.

exclusion 09-24-2003 11:52 AM

i play footy every day when i get home from school and when in school i spend time in the gym when i can..

Pro Bmxer 09-24-2003 01:12 PM

im more of an extreme spoorts punk lol, i skate, bmx, snowboard when i can. I play football though... play for Leeds untd under 16's. Oh yea and i like ma rugby :D :D

OneShot 09-24-2003 06:53 PM

I'm back. Had personally probs at home and just got back to my house after liek two weeks well...

I play football, basketball, and everyonce and awhile baseball and soccer. I also like to play hackie sack and extreme skate(rollerblade). People are trying to get me to join the athletic team at school but thats not my thing, jsut cause im good at it doestn mean I like to run, do puchups and situps.

ا

GeneralPatton 09-24-2003 08:53 PM

I play street football and street basketball but thats it! We have a lil 4 on 4 for football and basketball...its pretty fun during Spring, Summer and Fall! ;) Other then that, All I do is play on the computer, ride my bike, play video games and hang out with my girlfriend!

blueprint 09-24-2003 09:52 PM

Skateboarding,
snowboarding,
surfing,

I used to play basketball and I was super good but it's no fun anymore when you've akready perfected the game

I also used to play football

animal_mutha 09-24-2003 10:57 PM

i surfed all the time dude... cowabunga.... errrr on the net that is... its also a form of exercise.... for your finger muscles and hand & eye coordination. LOL!

Steve 09-25-2003 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by urban
Oh yea and i like ma rugby :D :D
league?

Im from St Helens so big rugby league fan here :gj:
used to play when i was younger, crackin sport but the bigger boys crunch ya :D good job i was fast lol.

Pro Bmxer 09-25-2003 10:42 AM

:speechles: get out , im a bradford fan!!! - we won the league :D :D :D
http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/images/teamlogo/1.jpg

but respect that u like rugby league :gj:

Steve 09-25-2003 11:32 AM

*current champions* :p

Blade 09-25-2003 01:37 PM

If playing sports means sitting hear posting and kill pppl then yes LOL

im to ill to do anything