Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Australian race riots? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31728)

BADDOG 12-19-2005 03:06 AM

Australian race riots?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4521442.stm

I was quite surprised to hear of these racial problems in Australia as I always thought of that country as a very, (like the UK, US etc), tolerant county.

It seems that racial problems are not confined to the U.K., France, and other European countries as well as other predominantly "white", (although "tribal" tensions seem to dominate troubles in Africa too), countries around the world.

Perhaps these racial problems are such that we cannot ever have a true multi cultural country anywhere?

A sad thought indeed in the 21st century......

Regards :*(

Hellfighter 12-19-2005 10:54 AM

racial problems is world wide if your not the same color of skin then they stereo type them.

it don't matter what race you maybe i seen them all, there some good apples and bad apples in all race in this world.

if i find some one who i love very much, i don't care were they are from or what belief they may have it what in their heart that counts.

i never was one to ever think of hating some one for their race (color of their skin) or what belief they go by.

we all are born into this world we never had a chance to pick what suit case we may come by.

your a lover?: then your for me.
your a hater?: i have not time for crap talking, your dead to me.

i seen KKK (USA) fools and some in UK (Race's Pig) too up close in my face never like them at all.

i been to S-Korea, W-Germany and E-Germany (before the wall came down 77-87), U.K, AUS, Japan, China, Poland, Turkey, Panama, south America and center america too. only seen it in USA and UK were these fool i ran into. but i really think they are world wide were ever you go you may run into them i say leave them be and move on.

DevilDog#1 12-19-2005 05:16 PM

You guys should checkout Hate Crime figures by FBI since 9-11. You'll be surprised. They have increased 10 folds.

Dr. Bullet 12-19-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DevilDog#1
You guys should checkout Hate Crime figures by FBI since 9-11. You'll be surprised. They have increased 10 folds.
I hope those numbers don't surprise anyone. If I was middle eastern, I wouldn't have gone out of my house for at least two or three months after 9/11.

DevilDog#1 12-19-2005 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
I hope those numbers don't surprise anyone. If I was middle eastern, I wouldn't have gone out of my house for at least two or three months after 9/11.
Bet they said the same thing when Japs were nuked :rolleyes:

Dr. Bullet 12-19-2005 08:10 PM

Somehow, I don't think the Americans in Japan were worried about racism. They were too busy dealing with staravation in the camps...

DevilDog#1 12-19-2005 08:15 PM

Quote:

Somehow, I don't think the Americans in Japan were worried about racism. They were too busy dealing with staravation in the camps...
Exactly my point ...

BADDOG 12-20-2005 10:00 AM

Quote:

It's a terrifying prospect for the future will we ever learn to get along as a race?

Regards :*(

Dr. Bullet 12-20-2005 05:34 PM

Quote:

Exactly my point ...
So perhaps to eliminiate the racial tensions, we should put the minority in camps? It is an interesting idea, but somehow I don't think it would fly:rolleyes:

EDIT: At least there'd be plenty of jobs open:D

DevilDog#1 12-20-2005 06:38 PM

Quote:

So perhaps to eliminiate the racial tensions, we should put the minority in camps? It is an interesting idea, but somehow I don't think it would fly:rolleyes:

EDIT: At least there'd be plenty of jobs open:D

With current government it won't surprise me. And it would all be justified in the name of National Security.

Trojan 12-20-2005 06:44 PM

Are you implying reservations for minorities here in the United States? Reserved regions of geopraghical locations to preserve our National Security.

I say we start off doing that with convicted felons, murderers, child rapists and the like.

We have critical issues to ponder to remain the power that we are here in the US. All the talk about good and evil needs to be taken care of in camp before you take it to the line. Or thier will be more rogue grenades tossed about.

DevilDog#1 12-20-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ¹ trøj ™
Are you implying reservations for minorities here in the United States? Reserved regions of geopraghical locations to preserve our National Security.

I say we start off doing that with convicted felons, murderers, child rapists and the like.

We have critical issues to ponder to remain the power that we are here in the US. All the talk about good and evil needs to be taken care of in camp before you take it to the line. Or thier will be more rogue grenades tossed about.

As I said above everything can be justified under the name of National Security

1. Native Americans in resevations
2. Japs in camps
3. Middle Easteners in Gitmo
4. Americans in their own homes? Local eavesdropping

Funny thing is even when they come on LIVE TV and admit it, people still don't say or do anything. Pathetic. I bet someone is loosing sleep going over impeachment clauses.

Dr. Bullet 12-20-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

With current government it won't surprise me. And it would all be justified in the name of National Security.
Camps? Nah. No one in Congress is willing to get their balls cut off politically by even suggesting something like that. Minorities are practically what put a lot of them there in the first place.

BADDOG 12-21-2005 09:43 AM

We seem incapable of solving this interminable problem of "race relations" and I suspect our nature as human beings is such that we will never reach happy medium in regards to this controversial and devisive issue.

Regards :|

DevilDog#1 12-21-2005 07:38 PM

Quote:

Camps? Nah. No one in Congress is willing to get their balls cut off politically by even suggesting something like that. Minorities are practically what put a lot of them there in the first place.
If they had balls they wouldn't be Republicans. :D

Dr. Bullet 12-21-2005 08:30 PM

It doesn't take balls to be liberal...a brain either, apparantly. CNN had a piece the other day citing HRC as the democrat frontrunner for 08, according to various insiders.

DevilDog#1 12-22-2005 05:52 PM

HRC can give any republican the ride of their life. And I don't mean three letter word that start with S. :rolleyes:

Trojan 12-23-2005 07:27 PM

HRC

She's cute! Watch out Willie! :naughty: