Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   World War 3 (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31600)

Webviper2006 12-13-2005 04:26 PM

World War 3

Please vote and comment, once please. :D

Trojan 12-13-2005 04:35 PM

There will be another American Revolution before America is involved in another World War and if this isn't true, the Civil War may conspire during World War III. imho

Terry 12-13-2005 04:55 PM

voted europe. all this sheet with the iraquies, afghans and iranians is bound to kick off on a major scale soon or later.. or never preferably.

-Tigger- 12-13-2005 04:57 PM

europe, seems to be the most hostile place, and has lots of boarders with "bad countries"

ShArP 12-13-2005 05:38 PM

South America,

nothing happens there...

DevilDog#1 12-13-2005 07:30 PM

War over natural resources, water, oil, gas, etc.

Rampage. 12-13-2005 07:35 PM

canada or USA, we are ticking off to many countrys, and if china wanted to pretty much rule the world, they would take us out, and they would have it made..

Chels 12-13-2005 07:55 PM

Actually, Muffin Russia and the USA could blow the earth up if they wanted to. But! Since russia and US agreed to never use their missles and destroy a certain amount every year.

Russia and the US could easily dominate the earth if they wanted to.

Terry 12-13-2005 08:07 PM

lol if only the uk was a bit bigger... ok a LOT bigger

DevilDog#1 12-13-2005 08:09 PM

If it were left upto Mr Putin, Russia would "try" again to take over Asia. He being Ex East Germany's KGB head and all. :D

DevilDog#1 12-13-2005 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
lol if only the uk was a bit bigger... ok a LOT bigger
What happened to Folkland Islands? :p

Trojan 12-13-2005 08:22 PM

I would like to spar with Putin. Love that dude! :gj:

Chrispy 12-13-2005 08:31 PM

At Africa

At Africa

Maybe there, cause a lot of seperations. Brown and white skinned people have to be different and away from each other. Besides if there was a World War 3 they would use nukes and then you know what happens.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --War is a mess

Luckz 12-14-2005 02:09 AM

yea russians are a real big threat. i mean what country can actually misplace 5600 nuclear warheads. Way to go russia...just loose all your wepons like a 4 year old losing his crayons...hahaha

but itl happin in the us. we are too hostile.

Lakie 12-14-2005 02:48 AM

I think that china will keep on growing, and america is going to *try* to invade it to stop it, if they even entertain the idea in any serious way, theres WW3...

America would do the whole guilt trip thing and get alot of europe onside, and it sounds like given recent events that the russians would probably side with the chinese, and the japanese are unpredictable at best. Theres mos of the developed world covered..

BADDOG 12-14-2005 05:12 AM

First off I sincerely hope there is never a third world war as the outcome would most likely be the end of mankind and most certainly our civillisation would probably not be able to recover from a third world war as almost ineviatbly someone would use nuclear weapons.

If there is a another war I would speculate it would start either in Asia, China, North Korea being invovled some where along the line or the Middle East where the conditons are unstable at best, let us all hope and pray that this remains pure specualtion for all our sakes!

Regards :eek:

Jeff 12-14-2005 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MuffinMan
canada or USA, we are ticking off to many countrys, and if china wanted to pretty much rule the world, they would take us out, and they would have it made..
I really don't see how Canada has ticked off anyone besides the UK or USA.
I voted Asia, Korea is bound to be involved.

Dr. Bullet 12-14-2005 11:40 AM

I don't see Russia as being able to carry on any serious wars. Their economy sucks, what more is there to say? No, Russia isn't going to dominate anything.

I see an Asian/African thing going down. When I say Africa, I mean Palestine.

Other than that, we're due for a political civil war here. That ought to be fun :D

DevilDog#1 12-14-2005 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
I don't see Russia as being able to carry on any serious wars. Their economy sucks, what more is there to say? No, Russia isn't going to dominate anything.

I see an Asian/African thing going down. When I say Africa, I mean Palestine.

Other than that, we're due for a political civil war here. That ought to be fun :D

Palestine/Israel is in Middle East and not Africa. FYI. :D

Egypt and Somalia are in Africa.

Saudi, Syria, UAE, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Bahrain, Yeman, Palestine/Israel, Iraq, etc are in a Middle East. :D

Lucky 12-14-2005 05:20 PM

idk when its gonn happen