Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Task Force Elite (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   TS:TFE Discord Server (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51830)

Guest001 12-02-2020 02:58 AM

TS:TFE Discord Server

Hi Ho me again... just love that intro Steve.

I set up a Discord account when I joined up to test TS:TFE but now Discord wants to make a new account each time I try to access it.

What am I doing wrong?

BTW
During testing for TS:TFE the first thing I tried to check was game performance whilst switching weapons on objects like ladders and rooftops etc.

I'm sorry to say that I couldn't test much because a few units were running around killing on sight.

Nothing wrong with that from the point of view of an avid player but it did make things difficult and I had to give up and leave in the end. :dontknow:

So I appologize that I couldn't help much then but I'm keeping an eye on things quietly in the background now.

So you never know you're luck, you might see me around in-game and get your chance yet... :ak:

Steve 12-02-2020 04:12 AM

I've never really been into discord much tbh, always been using teamspeak instead. But are u connecting through Web app or installed version?

Ha I hear you about getting shot a lot! Considering it is early access pre beta there is some serious gaming going on :D if I want to actually check something out then I stick it in practice mode for 50 mins with 0 bots

RJS_lllama 12-02-2020 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 396924)
Hi Ho me again... just love that intro Steve.

I set up a Discord account when I joined up to test TS:TFE but now Discord wants to make a new account each time I try to access it.

What am I doing wrong?

Did you claim the account? Otherwise it's giving you strange new numbers after nickname everytime and it simply doesn't want to cooperate...

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 396924)
BTW
During testing for TS:TFE the first thing I tried to check was game performance whilst switching weapons on objects like ladders and rooftops etc.

I'm sorry to say that I couldn't test much because a few units were running around killing on sight.

Nothing wrong with that from the point of view of an avid player but it did make things difficult and I had to give up and leave in the end. :dontknow:

So I appologize that I couldn't help much then but I'm keeping an eye on things quietly in the background now.

So you never know you're luck, you might see me around in-game and get your chance yet... :ak:

Well, if other kids spoil your fun there is always practice mode, botted or botless. :smoke2:

Guest001 12-04-2020 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJS_lllama (Post 396935)
Well, if other kids spoil your fun there is always practice mode, botted or botless. :smoke2:

Hi RJS_lllama :wave:
You may have misunderstood me, I'm not fussed about normal game time - it was during the official testing phase for TS:TFE that the incident above occurred.

It's all water under the bridge now but I thought it was worth mentioning.

RJS_lllama 12-04-2020 06:08 PM

Oh there are always people like that... I remember trying to get to a particular spot for a map and a half, apparently pls no kill ffs is not enough :D

Guest001 12-06-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJS_lllama (Post 396977)
Oh there are always people like that... I remember trying to get to a particular spot for a map and a half, apparently pls no kill ffs is not enough :D

Yes Oh Mighty One. :sfight: :hammer2: :machiene: :smoke: :rocker: :catfight:

I hope the commando who shot me point blank enjoyed it :gj:

I guess if we ever met up again I'd probably try a lttle harder though. :laugh:

RJS_lllama 12-08-2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 397002)
I guess if we ever met up again I'd probably try a lttle harder though. :laugh:

take this :ak: and this :ak: and this :ak::ak::ak:

:gj:

Guest001 12-08-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJS_lllama (Post 397050)
take this :ak: and this :ak: and this :ak::ak::ak:

:gj:

:insane: