Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   The Next Delta Force Game (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14630)

ShArP 03-19-2004 11:00 AM

The Next Delta Force Game

Don't You Always Wonder What THe Next Delta Force Game Should Be Like??????

ShArP 03-19-2004 11:01 AM

I Think The Next Delta Force Game Should Be A Combination Of All The Delta Force Series!!!!! :)

oogledump 03-25-2004 11:18 PM

I think the next df should be.......fun lol, I'll be interested with anything DF can come up with =)

Hellfighter 03-26-2004 03:09 AM

me i think it should be a world wide action fighting the bad guys, i mean world wide i mean all countrys.

Systemkaos 03-26-2004 03:19 AM

Sorta like grand theft auto were you can go around a city fighting with your squad, but you can enter buildings, drive, fly and boat, cuz the new battle field is urban

for those of you mappers you can make your own city, but it doesnt have to just be city, it can urban what ever, and no im not talking about HUGE maps,

160thSOAR 03-30-2004 06:59 AM

the next df game should have an awesome med with something like skyscrapers that you can go into. and a wider variety of buildings in the med

bobsm8 04-01-2004 03:55 PM

the next Df game should come with anti cheat software installed :)..or a proggy to stop em getting to our cheat free servers (is there any left now :( ) lol

Matt 04-01-2004 04:04 PM

or with black dots and no drivable vehicles

E.Valencia 04-01-2004 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bobsm8
the next Df game should come with anti cheat software installed :)..or a proggy to stop em getting to our cheat free servers (is there any left now :( ) lol
to your statement... from what i know i dont think thats possible for nova to do, well it maybe possible but they could make the game so your not able to minimize, because you must open the game in a server before turning a trainer on..... its a good idea :cool: ..... its a brilliant idea:p ....... im so smart:D

inferno*SFE* 04-01-2004 06:11 PM

a df game with the combination of all df games and havwe the buildings we use daily. we can still have those urban locations. the med should also contain actual moving tanks and trains lol

BADDOG 04-06-2004 05:24 AM

Wouldn't a lot of extra moving vehicles such as trains etc cause a lot more lag?

As for the next version of the Delta force series? I would definitely like to see more urban enviroments.

Regards:D

Systemkaos 04-06-2004 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by E.Valencia
to your statement... from what i know i dont think thats possible for nova to do, well it maybe possible but they could make the game so your not able to minimize, because you must open the game in a server before turning a trainer on..... its a good idea :cool: ..... its a brilliant idea:p ....... im so smart:D
alt+tab :rolleyes:

BADDOG 04-06-2004 05:49 AM

I was just thinking maybe Delta Force should go into outer space lol???? Missions to Mars and all that, plenty of scope there for futuristic battles!

Regards:p

teej 04-06-2004 08:48 AM

i think they should get rid of the flying,driving, and boatinf vehicles and concentrate on land combate on foot. Spent lots of time on that and make that really good

E.Valencia 04-06-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ߣÚÑT
alt+tab :rolleyes:
i know alt-tab minimizes but if u make the game so it does not minimize it would slow them down alot untill they found away around it

BADDOG 04-07-2004 10:03 AM

Okay so coming back down to earth what about a Delta force game set in the former Yugoslavia there's plenty of scope there for urban conflict......just a thought?

Regards:cool:

BlimpQuick 04-13-2004 07:02 PM

I think that The delta force game is good now and glitches just need to be fixed...with a bigger armory, and a little more realistlicness

Rabid Hampster 04-25-2004 01:49 AM

I was under the impression that Nova was discontinuing the DF series in order to branch off a different direction, i.e. JO.... did I hear wrong???

Lakie 04-25-2004 02:00 AM

afaik they havent made official statements as to whether there will be any more DF or JO games, i suspect if JO does well DF will be canned

Rabid Hampster 04-25-2004 10:26 AM

I went back and looked, but couldn't find it. At one time, Nova had said that Team Sabre was going to be the last of the Delta Force series in the web news. Reason: they wanted to move towards a different direction than how DF was drifting. IT was posted on the novalogic main site back around a month or so before TS was due out, the 1st release date.