Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   a question which needs answering (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7105)

juliosilva 04-07-2003 12:55 PM

a question which needs answering

Im just wondering if there is any way of gettin the .mis or bms for the missions in the game, if so would ya tell me how, it should tell me how to land the helicopter and fast rope it
Thank you
Julio********:rolleyes:

=MOW= ØbÌïvîøñ 04-08-2003 09:17 AM

http://www.dfhq.net/forum/showthread...&threadid=6942

=MOW= ØbÌïvîøñ 04-08-2003 09:17 AM

That will take care of the rope problem

juliosilva 04-08-2003 11:07 AM

Thnx, how about gettin the heli to land

Eagle_Eye 04-11-2003 09:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Try this.

Eagle Eye

RSG_Brando 04-13-2003 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle_Eye
Try this.

Eagle Eye

KK THX ... it's exactly what i need......i'm not undertand very well the comand :" reset after 120"...i think it's very important.

Steve 04-13-2003 10:43 AM

in the events menu, click the event, then look at the top right of the menu > u will see a box then Reset after (seconds)

select the box and put 120 in the box after it

RSG_Brando 04-13-2003 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StevieB
in the events menu, click the event, then look at the top right of the menu > u will see a box then Reset after (seconds)

select the box and put 120 in the box after it

I know were is....but....i don't know what is, which is the correct way to use that, and....i don't understand the effect.....sorry i've some trouble with english....and don't understand the manual when say :" ...the mission can be set to automaticaly reset the trigger after a specific ....."
ther's another word to explain me the meaning of RESET TRIGGER?????????? reset = 0????? after 120 sec, the trigger lose/delete/clean/erase my set???????? or reply my set???????

i hope that my quest is intelligible enough .........help plz :(

RSG_Brando 04-13-2003 11:14 AM

perhaps I succeed to fold to me better: es: if set an action "use Z value" and set Z value of 60, and then "reset after 20 sec,"...... say that the Z value returns 0 (if 0 are default)????????? or action "use Z value" go to be deleted after 20 sec??

Eagle_Eye 04-13-2003 11:14 AM

Reset event is important so the event (ie: chopper takeoff) can occur again, if you do not reset the event, it can't happen again. In this case , 120 is 120 seconds or two minutes. You may have to fly your helo around your waypoints to get the correct timing.

Eagle Eye

RSG_Brando 04-13-2003 11:58 AM

kk THX understand :)

RSG_Brando 04-14-2003 09:01 AM

K i'll try to understand better the use of RESET after....., for now, i do the landing and, re take off, only whit delay :D

My only problem now, it's to find a way for board my teammate on BH after landed.
The BH landing, i board, but my team follow me only at the opendoor of the BH...they don't board :(
I do boarding at the start of mission in hoovering BH, they are sit/and use minigun, or sit on Littlebird....but after start mission, what i must do for let the teammate follow me on landed BH??????

juliosilva 04-16-2003 12:24 PM

Eagle eye ure thing doesnt make my heli's land, any way of doing it

RSG_Brando 04-16-2003 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RSG_Brando
K i'll try to understand better the use of RESET after....., for now, i do the landing and, re take off, only whit delay :D

My only problem now, it's to find a way for board my teammate on BH after landed.
The BH landing, i board, but my team follow me only at the opendoor of the BH...they don't board :(
I do boarding at the start of mission in hoovering BH, they are sit/and use minigun, or sit on Littlebird....but after start mission, what i must do for let the teammate follow me on landed BH??????

hihihihi....it's simple!!!!! use the "teleport" :D
Another quest have find the answer ;)