Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Clan Planet new league (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15147)

Blindeye 04-08-2004 05:01 PM

Clan Planet new league

The succesfull clan-planet which origionally hosts ladders for Medal of Honour and Call of Duty, today have started up a Black Hawk Down and Black Hawk Down: TeamSabre ladders, This is one of the most competetive leagues that you can come across as it has a dynamic points sytem which allows avarge squads not to be totally left behind with no chance of winning and doesnt allow elite squads to run away easly with the title, the exitsing Medal of Honur leagues have been taken into the last game of the season to decide the winner with this pount system. so if you are up for a challenge sign up early, the league commences on the 14th April, hope to see you fighting for the championship.

www.clanplanet.co.uk
Peace

Blindeye

retarfd 04-08-2004 05:56 PM

hmmm mind telling me why i have to be in a ladder? this is not Counter stirke take that CPL and Cal-I stuff back to CS

here in BHD land we play knowing we are good and we are not the best if i want to climb a ladder i will go outside and climb on to the roof and shout it out!

Blindeye 04-09-2004 04:15 AM

oi m8, i didnt come to flame, so why not stfu. im just helping them get there ladder running. if you can read the ladder is a BHD and BHD:TS, didnt ask for ya response like that, fair enough dont take part, didnt as you too, i only posted to tell ya'll bout it opening.

understood?

Steve 04-09-2004 05:38 AM

lol u 2 know each other?
wtf u going on about retard?

Stu 04-09-2004 09:01 AM

Quote:

wtf u going on about retard?
Hence the name retard ;)

Blindeye 04-09-2004 02:29 PM

no i dont know him never heard of him, he just decided to flame on this post for no reason.

retarfd 04-09-2004 03:52 PM

i am not flaming anyone just got away from Counter strike cause everyone claiming there in this ladder and that ladder and they are cal tis cal that. that in my mind messeD UP THE GAME as being for fun and turn into a all out competion.

and as far as my name it does not concern u retarfd is a maded up. i will not disclose my name alias.

Demolishion 04-10-2004 05:00 PM

well you came to the wrong game then bro, cos if you check out the leagues such as Delta Force Heaven, Clan Base, Gaming-HQ, Squadwars, NovaWars, Eurowars, DF-Empire, this site itself with the ladders, then you will find out that this game like most games if not all have competion at a high level, thts wat squads do if you aint realised,
If you aint in a squad why be bothered about competition as you aint got none, exept for trying to get in the top 15 of the noobie TKOTH Nova server.
And Blindeye is helping me promote the league, so dont be a **** about it.
If your looking for a no competition online game to go to try the sims :-D

retarfd 04-10-2004 07:50 PM

LoL

i am in a squad and thats why i keep my id concealed

sounds to me like the ones flaming is you. and blindeye or whatever he calls himself.

anyways good luck with your ladder.

Demolishion 04-11-2004 04:35 AM

were not flaming, were telling you there was no reason to post what you did, cos that reall doesnt help us promote the ladder

retarfd 04-11-2004 05:26 PM

u come into another website and post something then u do not expect some critism?

then don't post at all.

as for not flaming you 2 were the ones saying STFU and stop being a ****.

now to me that sounds more like flaming than someone expressing the views on subjects that others may feel differently about.

you see that is my given freedom of speech.

if you have this much problem with one person how will you handle serveral squads complaing in your forums about the ladders?

are you going to tell them to stop being a **** and STFU?

if so i would suspect you will not get far with this project.

Steve 04-11-2004 05:29 PM

the point is your original reply doesn't make sense, you say it is criticism but u basically told him to leave the df community... and for what reason??

loads of DF calns are in ladders, why is that a bad thing?

EDGE 04-11-2004 07:52 PM

^^^ Good point SB

Blindeye 04-12-2004 04:44 AM

We came here to advertise it, i didnt expect someone like you, to be the first reply, telling us to get out, and that our league is crap or what ever. We only came to advertise it, as steve said is, "loads of DF calns are in ladders, why is that a bad thing?"

and to that, why come to this website if you have problems with tournament sites for games our gaming ladders? DFHQ has its own tournaments, or is it me you have a problem with?

i dunno, but you seem to be aiming it at either me or DF-Leagues and tournaments them selves.

retarfd 04-12-2004 11:55 AM

never told em to leave :P -u said i did

i told them to take it back to Counter-stirke.

i told em if I (keyword being I) wanted to climb a ladder i would go outside and climb one.- my view on subject.

so i hope it makes sense!

they were the ones saying STFU and ****- which * covers a bad word.

i have no reason for them leaving the df community.

i am an old school player whom has fun scriming and regular tourneys.

i see no need in ladders personally.

as far as i know i have no attentions on any df league -once again u said i did

read my posts for yourself!