Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Sigs and Graphics (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Testing (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10125)

§ïª§Wº£ƒ 08-31-2003 04:28 PM

Testing

If this shows up tell me how it is?

§ïª§Wº£ƒ 08-31-2003 04:28 PM

ha

it does i think it is awesomt thanks to BOne~BB~

§ïª§Wº£ƒ 08-31-2003 04:30 PM

my new name

hey guys i am apart of ~BB~ now my name is SiasWolf~BB~ see ya in the battlefeild Happy Hunting to all of ya

blueprint 08-31-2003 04:48 PM

Re: my new name

Quote:

Originally posted by §ïª§Wº£ƒ
hey guys i am apart of ~BB~ now my name is SiasWolf~BB~ see ya in the battlefeild Happy Hunting to all of ya

whoa dude thanks A LOT for telling us. I don't know what I would have done without knowing. Oh my gosh... that was a close one.

(let the flames begin)

§ïª§Wº£ƒ 09-01-2003 03:33 PM

Short_fuse you have issues well i guess your avater explains it all

Asswipe~BB~ 09-02-2003 07:36 PM

Yeah fuse you do got problems always gotta talk **** about what wolf says .........if you dont like what he says then dont read it:asshole:

blueprint 09-02-2003 07:46 PM

It's not my fault Sias is a dumbass

§ïª§Wº£ƒ 09-02-2003 07:58 PM

they should kick you off DFHQ ya flamer:madfire: :fb:

blueprint 09-02-2003 07:59 PM

Quote:

they should kick you off DFHQ ya flamer:madfire: :fb:

Why cause I have an opinion? Or is it cause some internet guy said something you didn't like?

Asswipe~BB~ 09-02-2003 08:08 PM

No cuz all u do is act like a damn forum critic if u dont have anything to say then shutup dont just talk down someone cuz ur a boring ass with nothing else to say.

blueprint 09-02-2003 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Asswipe~BB~
No cuz all u do is act like a damn forum critic if u dont have anything to say then shutup dont just talk down someone cuz ur a boring ass with nothing else to say.

actually I'm one of the more interesting people here. If I wasn't here a lot of stuff wou;dn't ha happened.

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

CapN'C*cksucker 09-02-2003 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Short_Fuse
actually I'm one of the more interesting people here. If I wasn't here a lot of stuff wou;dn't ha happened.

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

And they usually stink.

Hellfighter 09-03-2003 01:13 AM

Re: my new name

Quote:

sound great guy have a good time with them. i'll bet you do a out standing job with that squad ~BB~.

Hellfighter 09-03-2003 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Asswipe~BB~
No cuz all u do is act like a damn forum critic if u dont have anything to say then shutup dont just talk down someone cuz ur a boring **s with nothing else to say.
For: SiasWolf~BB~ and Asswipe~BB~

don't you get it his words mean no then, he spamming with hate all over the forum. best bet is block his post from you see them thats all. you know he's a jerk so why read his post block them. better then be a part of a flame war its not need. you can be better then that.

In "User Cp" lookup you see:
(Click-on the wording it will work) you copy and past their name in then submit it below your finsh.

"Edit Ignore List"

Asswipe~BB~ 09-03-2003 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chief-ADFP
For: SiasWolf~BB~ and Asswipe~BB~

don't you get it his words mean no then, he spamming with hate all over the forum. best bet is block his post from you see them thats all. you know he's a jerk so why read his post block them. better then be a part of a flame war its not need. you can be better then that.

In "User Cp" lookup you see:
(Click-on the wording it will work) you copy and past their name in then submit it below your finsh.

"Edit Ignore List"

Thanx for your help....didnt know that , will surely do that:D

Hellfighter 09-03-2003 03:21 AM

NP you 2 be happier

people who flame other's sooner or later get ban from the site. its better to walk away then be part of it.

Lakie 09-03-2003 08:56 AM

§ïª§Wº£ƒ and Short_Fuse stop flaming each other, get on ICQ and have a slandering match for all i care but dont do it here. It is not allowed.

consider yourself warned