Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   how do i detect a cheat in a multiplayer game? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10490)

animal_mutha 09-15-2003 11:55 PM

how do i detect a cheat in a multiplayer game?

errr... can anybody lemme know how do i detect a cheat in MP games? Coz' i've seen some go though walls, finished a whole clip of my m16 on their heads at point blank & wouldn't die....etc etc. Some people say its spawn armour.... that i know but it's not anywhere near a psp point or 10secs after respawning. About people going through walls... it's like they're ghosts. Some ppl say it's because of the lag.

ok... then how do i know who is actually cheating? any signs? lemme know...

animal_mutha 09-15-2003 11:56 PM

ooh i forgot... i'm talkin about dfbhd here actually

Hellfighter 09-16-2003 12:47 AM

you don't you look and ask some one if that person is cheating till you know what a real one is after a time you get use to it and start making cheater report so they be ban from the NW Servers.

you can ask support@novalogic.com ask them for the info on cheater report they will send all the info you need and there is a 1-818 number you can call to talk to them live the sysop tech he can jump in there fast to take care of it. sorry i lost that 800 number at this time try to see if i can find it.

here you go:
Please contact our technical support department by E-mailing support@novalogic.com or calling (818) 878-0325

animal_mutha 10-06-2003 09:34 AM

dang.... all that trouble? naaaaahh... i 'll take my chances with these cheaters then... lol

Hellfighter 10-06-2003 03:53 PM

yea

Hellfighter 10-06-2003 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
DFLW
ehehe i got a good one. get kill 20x to catch a SS of a wallhacker that what it takes, i finnaly got him hafl his body inside the wall. as he ran thruwall after he knife me. press F9 to get it (screen shot) right, will as for speeder you look on your big map he be the one moving like a race car super fast.

remember running with a knife will seem's speeding not the case so look at big map it till more ok.

also lags will make it harder to kill some one too thats not a cheat, there is no infinite life cheats at all for the game at all in DF-Serails. if you don't think this way then lookup the kill listing bit you see his name comes up dead, OMG i hear so many say i shot you 20x or more you did not die lol its call lag even if you see blood they don't die its still lag it happens the data to and from get lost and other part don't die do to this, yep it dose burn but hey we get it some time to.
attacment is the SS of the fool

mostly in the games of DFLW & DFTFD i only seen wallhackers, and speeder. can't say for DFBHD but i think it maybe same.
DF: LW,TFD,BHD.
if they cheat in NW servers or any other good host servers they get banned fast 2-7days. so to newbies don't cheat its really no fun at all it kill the game and the real fun of it. and your account get deleted they keep track of the game Cd-key code it is that they banned for life.

animal_mutha 10-07-2003 07:42 AM

oohhhh.... then I've always faced these wallhackers then... especially on the "China" servers & sometimes in the "COR world servers"

Hellfighter 11-10-2003 10:38 PM

yea i know what you mean sorry

Kami 11-11-2003 06:34 PM

lol yeah exactly

V99 11-12-2003 04:17 AM

well when they walk into walk they don't have the Master Addon there for they can't see some buildings ;)

without they dieing, they will be cheating :)

animal_mutha 11-12-2003 10:14 PM

so whats the outcome then? meaning... some of us can see walls & some can't? (without master-addon) then... is it still a cheat? or a glitch?

HonkyTonkFX 11-24-2003 02:12 AM

Doesn't BHD have a built in anti cheat. It stop some players from ever getting in the server or punts them after like 20sec. ( only works if bmf or pff files are missed with or alter, stuff like that i think. )

asadznet 11-24-2003 12:12 PM

i hate cheaters ERR..

Hellfighter 11-25-2003 01:16 AM

cheaters mostly you see green fart coming out of their rearend, you have to look really close to see it lmfao