Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Land Warrior Update! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5612)

(Old) 12-10-2002 07:39 PM

Land Warrior Update!

NovaLogic has released an update for LW, it's some Maintenance release incorporating fixes to various cheats, the file is 5.6meg and you can download it NovaLogic FTP site HTTP update

Hellfighter 12-10-2002 11:00 PM

thanks going to get it hope the Cheat blocker still works with it.
:eek3:
Bad side of it they are no longer taken "cheat report's" in
so every one don't send any cheat report to them i got a email tell don't send no more of them to novalogic any more.
they are not taken any more of them.

SandTiger316 12-10-2002 11:09 PM

wtf??? i got the update and now the DF cheatblock wont let me play my DFLW game????

Unregistered 12-10-2002 11:32 PM

Most cheats wont work with the update anyways. Uninstall cheat blocker till a new version is out.

Scott 12-10-2002 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chief-ADFP
Bad side of it they are no longer taken "cheat report's" in
so every one don't send any cheat report to them i got a email tell don't send no more of them to novalogic any more.
they are not taken any more of them.

I can't even read that to myself yet alone out loud. You should really use commas and periods. And some proof reading.

Hellfighter 12-11-2002 12:07 AM

yea i found out the cheat blocker you have to unstill DF:LW then delete every thing in the folder save you maps and player files in another folder then restill everything back in after update it ether online or download it.

reload you explw and soon on.

don't reload or add in cheat blocker till you hear something ok when they can get it update to the times:.

till the fav; cheat blocker gets updated too with the times don't use it till its has a new patch for it.

Scott 12-11-2002 12:10 AM

Better :). Now your speaking english.

Ice Cannon 12-11-2002 12:44 AM

"Bad side of it they are no longer taken "cheat report's" in
they are not taken any more of them. "

--

They arent taking anymore cheater reports??? :o
Thats ludicrous! How are they going to get rid of them? As for the update, I havent tried it yet, its huge, and as I currently have th no cd on, I will have to wait till a new one comes out if I dont wanna reinstall lw

(Old) 12-11-2002 12:52 AM

As time goes on LW is not going to be a priority for NL, why spend the money on LW when you could put it towards a better game? I just hope that LW was a learning curve and that BHD will have better cheat control...

Hellfighter 12-11-2002 01:57 AM

i did send them a copy of Cheat blocker last week maybe they think about it.have not hear anything about it.
ask them if they could check it out test it see how it dose maybe even use it on thier servers its free to use.

ok in the long run its cheaper then making patch's or updates

hey Ice Cannon i send a copy of my reply to novalogic to you on what its means to me and other's stoping the Cheat Report deal thats suck no more Vote out on cheaters ^&*#@

Ice Cannon 12-11-2002 02:50 AM

yeh, send us a copy - that would be great :)

From what I hear BHD Demo can be hacked and cracked till the cows come home :( lets hope the full version is better

Hellfighter 12-11-2002 03:36 AM

Sorry like all Novalogic games cheater will hack it up to cheat anyway they can so DF:BHD will have cheaters in it also how soon is one thing. what they need to do is something like the "Cheat blocker"how i don't even know, they can use it.....its free to use cheaper then a host would cost, even a patch cost some so its even cheaper with the cheat blocker.

1.) no more cheater reports in (cheat block have it cover).
2.) no need for updates ( cheat blocker has it cover).
3.) the tech can work on something better.(cheat block free them up)
4.) players have a really good time peace of mind.
5.) cover these games DF:2/LW/TFD and soon DF:BHD too.
============================================
ok ice connan it be in your email guy cheat blocker don't use it till its been updated to DF:LW ok it has a option to click-on update in it.

Ice Cannon 12-11-2002 05:52 AM

ok.

I think some ppl would find a way to get past even cheat blocker.

jul *21* 12-11-2002 07:39 AM

is someone can know when a no-cd patch 1.0.42 can be added ?

i don't think that the no-cd 1.0.37 is running dflw 1.0.42 but i'm going to try it

---------------------
French Squad on dflw and df:tfd

http://www.21ric.com

juju86 12-11-2002 08:01 AM

when you install the no-cd 1.0.37 on the 1.0.42 version of dflw, dflw became 1.0.37 and you can play as before... :(:(:(

I need the no-cd 1.0.42... :s

Steve 12-11-2002 09:24 AM

use the cd

juju86 12-11-2002 09:45 AM

lol... i didn't think about it :p

i prefer to use the no-cd patch because it's faster and easier...
---------------------
French Squad on dflw and df:tfd

http://www.21ric.com

drippin 12-11-2002 10:08 AM

help--i just installed the 1.00.42 patch but on starting the game get this error:"SYSDUMP.TXTsaved".any help much appreciated.

Hellfighter 12-11-2002 02:02 PM

Ice Cannon
i got thier goats up they will be taken "Cheater reports"
think my reply to them got them thinking.

by they way the 1st e-mail was on a cheater in DF:TFD not DF:LW

Novalogic reply back to me:
What do you mean we are not supporting the games? We have just release a new anti-cheater patch. All of our servers are being updated to this new version. If you see anyone cheating after updating your game feel free to report them. But if you refuse to update them your reports will not be reviewed.

Novalogic Technical Support, Mike
Novalogic Inc.
support@novalogic.com
Please quote all previous correspondence

-----Original Message-----
Wrom: CDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZ
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:10 PM
To: Support email811
Subject: Bad move guy Technical Support, Mike but thanks it posted up

thats cool i posted up your email so all see you no longer support the game. your game DF:LW & DF:TFD hope you know you kill off DF:BHD sale's by doing this.not supporting these game
if you can do this to DFLW & DFTFD who to say you do same to DF:BHD but like you i do care but it seem you really don't care at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ref; no more cheater report
1.) you no longer support on removing cheaters and thier accounts from your system its been posted up now.
2.)yea tell me update the game its not the game its you all not hosting it letting cheaters in it not banning them out not caring about the players in your servers it could mean you all starting to love them cheaters in it.
3.) knowing you all lose money on sale's and not caring about the people who are care to play a good game.
4.) look better do this if you really don't gave a hoot about the gamers in your server save the time & money close your servers down
5.) only let players host thier game area and Novalogic can drop off the face of the earth good and clean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.s this email has been posted up you all killing off the "cheater report" no longer support to Bann cheaters from your system/Servers at all and be same for DF:BHD go fore it kill it off before it gose up for sale

(yea it was a bet hard but i was a bet mad they not taken cheaters reports in)

SandTiger316 12-11-2002 03:25 PM

now my map manager doesnt work after the new update. i am so mad i think im going to chew my left arm off!!! why didnt anyone say anything about this??? right now, I AM LIVEING HELL !!!!!