Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is your favourite multiplayer game mode? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35075)

Chrispy 06-19-2006 02:36 AM

What is your favourite multiplayer game mode?

What is your favourite multiplayer game mode?

I like TKOTH the best cause you don't need a high kill score to win... just be lazy and stay in the Zone!

And my second favourite is CTF, I love evading from the enemies...

You may vote for more than one. ;)

NO SPAM PLEASE!

Please post up why you like the game mode as well, thanks. ;)

Chris_OJB_DF645 --:) :)

the Medicâ„¢ 06-19-2006 03:49 AM

CTF
thast like the best in evry game. got used to it by playing vietcong for 2 years. :)

Hellfighter 06-19-2006 03:51 AM

In halo Ce it is so much fun to play CTF in dune buggys and shooting each others, besides shooting down jets fighters of the other team

zza1pqx 06-19-2006 05:24 AM

Personaly I like a really meaty coop but the game has to be good enough and tough enough for it to be worth playing with a small team.

No mention of that in your options though.

With your options I would go for DM. Purley and simply because if the old delta force land warrior if there was a decent CQB DM server I would always do very well indeed. Whose Your Daddy (1 +2) and I See Elvis were my favourites and it would be quite rare that someone beat me in there. (except if Panther came in obviously but that was, thankfully, rare)

~Sgt.Squirmitz~ 06-19-2006 05:57 AM

I like TDM because its very simple but still has a sense of tacticality, and teamwork is required. I also like tactical coop like the coop in Swat 4 or GRAW.

SilentTrigger 06-19-2006 11:23 AM

1. TDM
2. TKOTH
3. CTF

teej 06-19-2006 11:39 AM

dm
tdm
s&d

BlackMass 06-19-2006 06:02 PM

TKOTH and CTF - teamwork and a bit of strategy involved.

Uber-Pirate 06-19-2006 06:13 PM

DM, because it almost never gets old, and A&D but no one ever plays that, also i suck at that lol

Grenademan 06-20-2006 10:27 AM

Team deathmatch is always the best one because anything can happen.

Capture the flag is prolly my second faviroute, but only in UT2004 where the teams can be heavily pitched against each other as the scores get close...

Where the hell is onslaught!? :D :p

Spazz 06-20-2006 10:36 AM

i've always been a fan of team death match when playing DF1

but when i'm playing squad based games i like coop modes

Scott 06-20-2006 11:48 AM

I always got a rush from playing CTF in dflw. Nothing like getting that last flag right infront of the enempy spawn while your team is raping the crap outa the other team. TKOTH was also very fun, I was never much of a zoner though. I probably only spent 10 minutes in the zone in all my dflw days

Steve 06-20-2006 11:51 AM

TKOTH
and other objective based team games.

generally stops camping in matches.

Chrispy 06-20-2006 11:05 PM

I read what Scott said and remembered me playing CTF in DFBHD and I remember their was one more flag left surrounded by claymores, I blasted them and got the last flag and people were
like ''good job'' and stuff, I felt that rush!

I had got 3 flags and this fella I made friends with called LOS-J.A.X got 5! :D

I change my mind, favourite types:

1. CTF
2. TKOTH

... :D

Chris_OJB_DF645 --:) :)