Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where did everyone get their nick's from? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3989)

XenoMorpH 08-15-2002 04:00 PM

Where did everyone get their nick's from?

Hey all, I'm criuos where everybody got their nicknames from.

I used te be VenoM...Used that name for about 4 years.

Then I saw others also using the name.....So I called myself XenoMorpH.

Y'all my think what's a XenoMorpH??!!??:| :eek: Well, If ya remember the Aliens movies (my favorites).....The Xenomorph's are the aliens. (correct me if I'm wrong,LOL).

My name here in the Forum may be XenoMporpH, But it's a type-fault (that's what u get by fast typing:rolleyes: ).

BTW, StevieB, can u fix that for me?

DevilDog#1 08-15-2002 04:19 PM

I just woke up one day and decided I want this screen name :D Simple as that ;)

Diamond Bullet 08-16-2002 02:24 AM

same here. How about a history of name u had. Heres mine
1. GARETH
2. Stealth
3. Snipe
4. No.1Sniper
5. DmdBullet

im sure ive had 1 or 2 more but i cant remember them

Cathar 08-16-2002 08:29 AM

mine was from a character in a book, one of the minor ones, and haven't seen anyone else with it, so not complaining.

Others i've had are
  • Cathar
  • Sauron
  • CUM-Gallons
  • Sauron (again)
  • Spam Man
  • Cathar (again)

Sal UK 08-16-2002 09:44 AM

Well mine was taken from my old CB radio handle used to be Black Salamander so I just changed it to Salamander UK.

Wildman GS 08-16-2002 01:20 PM

My nickname is one that was given to me while I was in high school many moons ago....god I'm old....Not sure why, I was such a mellow young cowboy. This is the only screen name I have ever used.

EliteTyrant 08-16-2002 04:38 PM

leadtrauma, m249blazin, peterguns, and ELiTETYRANT

Kr@zyluv 08-16-2002 08:49 PM

Been using this one for a long time, Some friends of mine just gave me the name and it stuck. I guess it used to be my wild side.
I've had some others but this one is the one I like.:eek3:

cR4zY 08-17-2002 05:47 PM

i thought mine would be so stupid that noone would ever think of the same nick.. well, i was almost right, there was this one guy with the same nick, except that he spells his "Cr4zY", and i "cR4zY" ^^ se we can still be separated hehe

zza1pqx 08-17-2002 07:57 PM

My first online screen name was BobbyG.
I used it to attract the attention of people in chat rooms who assumed I must be som great hulk of a man from central US.

Then when I got my own PC and connected for the first time to Mplayer it asked for a name and everyone I thought of had been used.

I assumed it was a server error (doh!) and typed in a code at random to prove the point.

Zza1pqx was born.
I added the © to make sure no one took it!!!!

Ultimatley I would like it to be famous. Zza1pqx© fashion label or maybe even be a wierd named top hollywood actor!

Bugger is UK number plates can't have a Z or a Q in them so I can't have zza1pqx on my car! :(:(:(

SiLeNt OwL 08-17-2002 10:19 PM

Hmmmmmm... Well, here it goes........... " I HAD THIS NICKNAME ( SiLeNt OwL ) .. Givin' to me by my former Marine Unit...5th Marines/Scout Snipers... We all had a Nick Name that fitted our style of Shooting or Our Goofyness, lol, etc. "

It just stayed with me for YEARS ... Wanted to change it but, Ehhh' What the hell, I'll keep it... lol

AF_Medic 08-18-2002 05:30 AM

I've never seen anyone use this and it describes my job so it stuck *LOL* AF stands for Air Force. and I'm a medic in the US Air Force. Hence the nick AF_Medic

morales 08-18-2002 04:04 PM

Mine is my favourite dj david morales.
Ive also used the names 5l and vcross but only in df1.
But ive always gone back to morales.

chief*ADFP* 08-18-2002 04:33 PM

here is my history name's:
1st df1 doggie"whz" Chief {adf}
2nd df2 spawn{etu}/bill65/bill65{etw}/chief{adf}
3rd df: Lw Chief {adf}
only go by Chief{adf} now days in all area of DF-serials.

no longer play too much in DF2 its suck not the game a lot of plays name call cheaters even good players i use ACP-patch in all DF: 1/2/Lw for now 4yrs now
any lol hi All

chief*ADFP* 08-18-2002 04:42 PM

oh the Chief come from my history in the Army of a officer rank Chief/WO4 was a good man to work with.we call him chief he was not a true officer nether a inlisted man he can tell a officer to go to h_ll and also SMG were to go too.he had more power then a stander officer has 1st Lt up 4star general
were to go fly a kite at.lmao seeing him do it they would get mad about it but he was in the right when he did it not too many time he do that but when he did he was really funny to see them officer's get mad about it.

machiavelli 08-19-2002 09:53 AM

MAchiavelli wrote a book in 1520 called "Dell'arte della guerra" meaning The art of war. And on university i studied another book of him (Il Principe) which states how to act as an effective leader (i.e. Prince). Using all kind off tactics: nobel and not so nobel...
Oh well i liked the ideas grin grin : divide and conquer, backstab if needed, using fear as an instrument of surpression the people.

Quote:

"a prince ought to inspire fear in such a way that, if he does not win love, he avoids hatred." (Il Principe)