Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Happy 17th Birthday to us! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49248)

Scott 09-13-2018 03:47 PM

Happy 17th Birthday to us!

1 Attachment(s)
Steve reminded me that we missed our birthday again! We've been online for 17 years now!

Do we have 17 more years in us?! Only time will tell. Thanks to all the people that have helped out, submitted content or just visited over the years.

:ughug::bday:

TrSniper 09-14-2018 02:26 AM

Happy BDay NovaHQ team

Lol, I cannot believe so many years have past. In my eyes, nova games, espescially BHD is timeless. We should get everybody back playing and mapping and modding again:clap2:

Steve 09-14-2018 02:02 PM

:gj: happy birthday guys
still amazes me that we get new maps added every week, u guys are nuts :D haha

/edit, 4 more mapos today :)

Snowman 09-14-2018 06:02 PM

Happy Birthday! Long Live NovaHQ!

Stephen 09-17-2018 01:19 PM

time to update our NHQ tabs

Steve 09-17-2018 01:22 PM

yeah ive not made any for 6 years

~BLÃÐE~ 09-17-2018 11:22 PM

Happy Birthday guys :banana:

bigsmellyfart 09-18-2018 12:17 AM

happy birthday novahq...i was born in September also

Sil 09-18-2018 02:14 PM

Happy belated Birthday NHQ!

Baldo_the_Don 09-19-2018 07:06 AM

NovaHQ is a good place to be these days. I hope it stays that way, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

_|()R|Z 09-20-2018 07:13 AM

Even I missed it this year:bigeek2:

anyway happy birthday:clap2:

chopperprop 09-20-2018 01:36 PM

Happy Birthday

Steve 09-20-2018 01:54 PM

haha Joriz, when i remembered i was instantly annoyed that you hadn't been and posted to remind us! :p

Lunaticc 09-24-2018 04:23 AM

And Today It's My Birthday :) :jump:

Badger 09-24-2018 09:49 AM

Happy Birthday guys! This is the best managed site of any out there supporting this game. Thanks for everything you do!:gj:

Bustin 09-24-2018 02:21 PM

Best wishes for another decade :)

.enfo. 10-12-2018 11:14 AM

Happy birthday to one of the most memorable communities I was ever a part of!

Scott 10-12-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .enfo. (Post 390406)
Happy birthday to one of the most memorable communities I was ever a part of!

Woah! Hello there stranger :D

Steve 10-12-2018 12:08 PM

holy moly

Guest001 10-12-2018 11:22 PM

Belated Happy Birthday on my Birthday

Steve 10-13-2018 10:31 AM

Have a good one Stomp

Guest001 10-15-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 390412)
Have a good one Stomp

It was actually a very good day for me Steve, thank you and I wish you all great days every day....

.enfo. 10-16-2018 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 390407)
Woah! Hello there stranger :D

:D Steam had the Nova complete pack on sale, I couldn't resist!
Been playing a little bit of all of them all week. Feels like home!

Steptoe 12-12-2018 09:56 PM

Damn was going thru some old bookmarks under the old AN squad folder
Remember Dr.Who maps?
Top of this page
Welcome, Steptoe.
You last visited: 02-16-2004

BHD was the last game I played, and on the AN Squad server I used to run with the Who maps.

AN squad dis banned .. Web site went down a few weeks back after near on 20yrs yrs.

Still got the hard drive.. some with the DF BHD .. Well DF 2 and up servers on.
Should find and dig out sometime.

Anyway cheers guys.. A very nice surprise...

Spend far too much time out in the boat fishing these days.

Scott 12-12-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steptoe (Post 390638)
Remember Dr.Who maps?
Top of this page
Welcome, Steptoe.

BHD was the last game I played, and on the AN Squad server I used to run with the Who maps.

AN squad dis banned .. Web site went down a few weeks back after near on 20yrs yrs.

I do remember them, been a loooong time! Nice of you to stop by :bigthumb:

~BLÃÐE~ 12-14-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steptoe (Post 390638)
Remember Dr.Who maps?
Top of this page
Welcome, Steptoe.

Hi StepToe, been a loooong time my friend. Blade from nova-outpost.com here. Good to see ur still kicking, from memory you were doing a site for birds or avery's at the time.
Not seen any AN in my years, prob when OGN died was the last time.

Steptoe 12-15-2018 02:00 PM

Blade , now thats a character from memory...damn you where a pain in the side so many times...
AN carried on to way after OGN was gone.. it was only a few weeks ago the web site went down...several of us are still in contact thu.
I havnt heard from Bulls or Multi or Who42 for a few yrs now...
AN goes right back to the last days of windows 95 and 14k modems...36k and we where starting to run the 1st of the AN DF game servers... that 20 odd yrs ago.

Yep breeding endangered kakariki.. kakariki.net
Dismantled the last of the aviaries a few months ago.. sold the classic and muscle cars.. and the home workshops, moved to a small town where the children , there husbands wives and grandchildren have all moved to... retired..
Brought a boat 5 or 6 yrs ago.. well the wife did, I just have to take care of it and use it, life can be tuff...
In a couple hrs have to take it out over the waikato bar and get some fish for dinner and to smoke up tomorrow...

mickfinn 01-22-2019 05:31 AM

2003 for me

I play Delta Force Extreme SO mod dedicated to Doc who was killed in Afhanistan before the mod was Completed. I play the game in his memory and for the people i know personally who made the mod I've also played all the Delta Force games from the first, but didn't get into really till Task force Dagger. Hard to believe some of us have played for fifteen years, some from the beginning that i play the mod with now. Happy birthday to NovaHQ and Novalogic,. Let's keep this game alive. I even have a decent server up called Mick's Place, along with Harley, Blue, Chris, Chuck, at times, Hawk, and others. We play as teams COOP and invite all who still have the game to join in. We have new map makers, one sixteen year old girl from Brazil. She makes fantastic maps for such a young age. We have Saltwatercowboy and Blue, Garner, and i may even finish one. you never know Join us on Novaworld any time from 9:00 pm through four times zones and more across the big water. We are on till probably midnight depending again on the zone. In fact, we have people from all over the world still playing so join in if you've a mind. The mod and the patch are on this site i believe, and if help is needed you can contact me here or one of these other map makers and server admins. Good gaming. Let't keep this game alive as ling as we can. MickDaKiller :fingersx