Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Friends omg (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39546)

Chels 09-05-2007 09:39 AM

Friends omg

lol I woke up this morning to a phone call from a good old friend in tver'. I asked what she wanted and she just wanted to check up on me...she asked what I was doing and I said putting on the jeans and steel toes to go to work. Of all the things she could of said, she goes "Well you know your a redneck when your a 19 year old female putting on some guys jeans and a pair of steel toe boots just to go to work.

Now does anyone else here agree?

tail_gunner 09-05-2007 09:44 AM

na its just work, you do what you got to do... some people like their job others hate theirs

Chels 09-05-2007 09:51 AM

And I love my job lol, but it was so random that she said that

Mauser 98K 09-05-2007 10:00 AM

a girl wearing jeans and steel toe boots, lol thats normal here.

we got girls wearing cammo pants tanktop combat boots and racing dirtbikes around here, i think its hot, lol.

Chels 09-05-2007 11:49 AM

see where im from its normally all high fashion and i hated it :S i liek to take the fourwheelers out with my uncle and his friends and stuff

ShArP 09-05-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tail_gunner
you do what you got to do...
thats the old saying and its not wrong to put on jeans and boots to go to work lol

:D :D :D

VooDoo- 09-05-2007 12:19 PM

i'd much rather wear that to work than the normal dress shirt, pants, and shoes ... with a tie ..

shoot me now.

Terry 09-05-2007 01:44 PM

i wear combats steel toe boots and oil stained t-shirts to work, would rather wear a suit but soon enough ill be wearin a police uniform to work haha

Chels 09-05-2007 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
i wear combats steel toe boots and oil stained t-shirts to work, would rather wear a suit but soon enough ill be wearin a police uniform to work haha

haha i have so many stained shirts with rips in them and stuff, one of them i had to finally throw out because the rip of it was getting me caught onto equipment

Lucky 09-05-2007 06:50 PM

not really, its normal if you work in the iron/casting around here

SilentTrigger 09-06-2007 10:13 AM

With what/where do you work?

I don't consider that to be as she described it, you wear what you need to wear!

I have the same outfit besides I don't use jeans, use protection classed trousers :) But I do use steel toe cap work shoes, these actually:

http://www.arbesko.com/Theproducts/P...6/Default.aspx

Well simular, a bit older though and my shoes have a steel plate in the sole against screws and spikes and for better ladder climbing :)

Mauser 98K 09-06-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by the Kát™
haha i have so many stained shirts with rips in them and stuff, one of them i had to finally throw out because the rip of it was getting me caught onto equipment
atlest ya didnt get ya t-shirt cought on the spindle of a lathe and get it yanked off like i did, lol, scared the hell out of me.

SilentTrigger 09-06-2007 10:42 AM

There's also many girls that have had the same issue happen but with their long heir, got to hurt!

teej 09-06-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mauser 98K
we got girls wearing cammo pants tanktop combat boots and racing dirtbikes around here, i think its hot, lol.
you sir have great tastes!

ShArP 09-06-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mauser 98K
and you live where?

Chrispy 09-06-2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShArP
and you live where?

Alabama - homeland of Forrest Gump? :D

Chris :D

Mauser 98K 09-06-2007 04:23 PM

chrispy hit that 1 on the head, lol.

ShArP 09-06-2007 07:40 PM