Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Real Life Pictures Thread (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43664)

.Simon. 09-08-2009 04:27 AM

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...797ProFile.jpg

http://library.thinkquest.org/08aug/...wk_468x481.jpg

Coincidence? I think not!

Spazz 09-08-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 351626)
next person to post half naked gets banned

So full frontal is fine then
brb

Sam 09-08-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedrumSalad (Post 351773)
do u ride a school bus to school?

no i actually dont im home schooled :rofl:

ShArP 09-08-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spazz (Post 351823)
So full frontal is fine then
brb

:ughdance:

RedrumSalad 09-08-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 351826)
no i actually dont im home schooled :rofl:

no wonder u havent heard worse, if u rode my school bus and listened to the juniors and seniors talk, this isnt as bad

RedrumSalad 09-08-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Simon. (Post 351803)

omg.......:eek4dance:eek3::thud:

Stephen 09-09-2009 05:48 AM

im gonna close this great thread if the subject does not change!!!!!

first and last warning.

Mstenger404 09-09-2009 06:38 AM

<------ me at the USS alabama museum.
:D

skinny killer 09-09-2009 07:59 AM

what ever happened to people posting pictures????

Spazz 09-09-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinny killer (Post 351901)
what ever happened to people posting pictures????

I'm pretty sure the 10 people who post here already posted pics.

Sal UK 09-09-2009 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK real life photo, Exept the subject aint to alive now, This is taken in a church graveyard which is in the center of woodland near where I live.

My daughter is into ghost hunting, so She wanted to go there as it got dark. lol

I attached the image instead of putting it in the post as its 1024 and dont want to mess the page up with a larger image.

Sal.

Sam 09-09-2009 05:52 PM

looks scary

Sal UK 09-09-2009 05:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is taken at An Abandoned church only bits of wall stand, I have left the picture large because its hard to read if I resize. I think it is sad the way this has been left the sons died in the first world war, and this was in the undergroth I had to move some away to take the picture. I dont think its right to see something so important they gave their lives and then forgotten, even if it was so long ago.

Sal.

Whoops didnt attach must have been to big being over 1 meg

RedrumSalad 09-09-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal UK (Post 351942)
This is taken at An Abandoned church only bits of wall stand, I have left the picture large because its hard to read if I resize. I think it is sad the way this has been left the sons died in the first world war, and this was in the undergroth I had to move some away to take the picture. I dont think its right to see something so important they gave their lives and then forgotten, even if it was so long ago.

Sal.

sounds like theres a sad story behind that, wonder where they are now? (the parents)

Sam 09-09-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal UK (Post 351942)

Sal.

sad :( they were abandoned for there bravery *salutes guys who died from the stone*

EDGE 09-09-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedrumSalad (Post 351948)
sounds like theres a sad story behind that, wonder where they are now? (the parents)

Probably dead considering the son died in 1918. Even if they were alive that would make them 91 plus some because I doubt their kid served in the military when he was 1 years old haha

RedrumSalad 09-10-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDGE (Post 351957)
Probably dead considering the son died in 1918. Even if they were alive that would make them 91 plus some because I doubt their kid served in the military when he was 1 years old haha

yea, ur right, and sam, they died from something in WW1, they didnt die from the stone :P

Sam 09-10-2009 07:47 PM

still saluting guys who died. I wish there were a saluting animation for novahq.net

Sal UK 09-10-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDGE (Post 351957)

I think the goverment should be made to tender to the graves of people that fight for it and then die in action.
Its funny all the time you hear today they died and will never be forgotten, i should imagine it was also said in thier time to.

Its just sad to see there are so many up at the church yard in the undergrowth ok the church is now just bits of rubble, But they could atleast keep the grounds in some sort of order. As now it looks like a place you would see in an old horror movie I am sure its not how they pictured the way they would be left after they were gone.

anyway...lol I am rambling and its 4:25am I need my bed.. :)

Goodnight all!

Sal.

EDGE 09-11-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal UK (Post 352108)
I think the goverment should be made to tender to the graves of people that fight for it and then die in action.
Its funny all the time you hear today they died and will never be forgotten, i should imagine it was also said in thier time to.

Its just sad to see there are so many up at the church yard in the undergrowth ok the church is now just bits of rubble, But they could atleast keep the grounds in some sort of order. As now it looks like a place you would see in an old horror movie I am sure its not how they pictured the way they would be left after they were gone.

anyway...lol I am rambling and its 4:25am I need my bed.. :)

Goodnight all!

Sal.

Yeah, but with each dead soldier the government gains 10,000 more. The government has forgotten about them 2 hours after they've died.